Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Man Who Told of Obama’s Islamic Benefactor Passes Away

In October of 2008 Sutton appeared on NY1, a cable news channel in New York City

Man Who Told of Obama’s Islamic Benefactor Passes Away

By Warner Todd Huston
    Monday, December 28, 2009

Percy Sutton, long-time Borough President of Manhattan passed away this week at 89. Sutton is famous for being Malcolm X’s lawyer and a powerful New York politician but he was also a member of the famed Tuskegee Airmen, a radio pioneer, and a civil rights activist.

There is one more little thing that Sutton is known for and that is for revealing that Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, a member of the Black Panthers and a well-known Islamist, was the benefactor that paid for Barack Obama’s Harvard education.

In October of 2008 Sutton appeared on NY1, a cable news channel in New York City. On the Inside City Hall show Percy spoke on-air with reporter Dominic Carter.

Transcript:

Percy Sutton: I think he’s the brightest most wonderful person who has come across the starting line and I was introduced to him by a friend who was raising money for him. The friends name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas. He is the principal adviser to one of the worlds richest men. He told me about Obama.

He wrote to me about him. And his introduction was “there is a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends up there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

was just a confused, senile old man past his prime.

Well, that probably explains THIS:

Percy Sutton: I think he’s the brightest most wonderful person who has come across the starting line

As for the subject of the islamist behind obama's education.....connect the dots.

THAT was not the ramblings of a senile old man. Not by a longshot.