Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March 1st TX Senat Trans Committee Hearing

This is from the Texas Eagle Forum writer Cathie Adams:

####

Friends,

I suggest that you watch an interview with Senator John Carona about the Trans Texas Corridor at www.dallasblog.com

I hope to see you on March 1 at the Senate Transportation Committee hearing. Following is my response to Senator Carona's interview.
    Cathie Adams

FINALLY Texans will have a fair opportunity to share our thoughts with someone who has an ear to hear! The TxDOT hearings were a ruse, which affirms Senator Carona's call for its Commissioner Williamson to be replaced.

Turning Texas "free roads" into "toll roads" is WRONG! Selling Texas infrastructure to a foreign company is WRONG! Sending Texans tolls / taxes to a foreign company for the next 50 years is WRONG! Taking 580,000 acres of Texas ranch and farm land is WRONG! Allowing Texas roads to fall into disrepair so as to NOT COMPETE with the TTC is WRONG!

Thank goodness for Texas Senator Carona's courage to let the people's voices be heard. He's right, the Trans Texas Corridor was a MISTAKE!
    January 27, 2007 | Cathie Adams
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

This is good news. Definately LONG OVERDUE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm gonna try to get there for the meeting and to do some lobbying. We'll see what happens.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!