Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mariposa Village

Mariposa Village will be built in Reno. News reporters say the village will bring in Latino owned businesses, Mexican imports, etc and much like Alivera Street in Los Angeles. To be built near Mariposa Academy which is in a predominately Hispanic neighborhood.

“Mariposa Villageâ€

Clinica, a cash-only medical clinic?
    Since when do these people pay for their medical services?

They are not taking back the country, we are giving it back to them.

Their community will not be beautiful like a butterfly, it will be ugly and dirty like a cutworm moth. Therefore the villiage should be named Polilla in honor of the cutworm moth.

Here are the definitions for those who don't understand spanish. Mariposa means butterfly and polilla means moth.

[quote="Mayday"]Their community will not be beautiful like a butterfly, it will be ugly and dirty like a cutworm moth. Therefore the villiage should be named Polilla in honor of the cutworm moth.
    quote]

I have to disagree and agree. They will litter a neighborhood, but I have never been in a home, even where there were mulit-families, that it was not spotless and the children are never dirty. I have live among them and Uly and dirty do not describe them. My opposition is their being here illegally, gang activity and taking over our country slow and subtle. IF you have ever been to Alivera Street you would know what I mean. The areas they live and their businesses are kept clean.

The community is ugly because of what it stands for. Since this community will be hispanic in nature I am assuming that it will have a high percentage of illegals. The hispanic citizens I know do not have the need to live in an all hispanic community with only hispanic businesses that pander to hispanics only. Mariposa Villiage sounds to me like it will encourage separation and not assimilation.

I never meant that the children would be dirty. I was using this definition of community- The district or locality in which such a group lives.

OH good another Hispanic neighborhood we don't have enough of them already, So glad they are assimilateing, speaking our language and living among us in such a harmonous way. Oh well what the hell isn't this what the Muslims are doing now, soon this country will be so divided who knows what will happen to it.

I must say when I was in grade school one of our field trips was to Alivera's street in LA and I remember it well because I had so much fun and enjoyed the culture so much. But I don't want my whole country to look like Mexico.

But then I loved going down to Mexico when I was a child, My Mother belonged to a group who collected cloths, coats, blankets ect. for some of the poor villiages down there and put the stuff in a big trailer and delivered it to the poor once a year.

I believe my mother would be appalled to see what was happening to her country right now!

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=82516
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    STOP REAL ID (NOW) BEING ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK THIS IS AN ATTACK
    ON OUR "CONSTITUTION AND OUR SOVEREIGNITY"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The community is ugly because of what it stands for. Since this community will be hispanic in nature I am assuming that it will have a high percentage of illegals. The hispanic citizens I know do not have the need to live in an all hispanic community with only hispanic businesses that pander to hispanics only. Mariposa Villiage sounds to me like it will encourage separation and not assimilation.

I never meant that the children would be dirty. I was using this definition of community- The district or locality in which such a group lives.
    Here in Reno, they stay together in neighborhoods and their businesses have taken over entire streets.

Villa de las mariposas? I wouldn't want to live there. Maybe they should relocate to San Francisco -- it's more appropriate.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Build it in Mexico!

The cost of land, construction, labor, etc. in Mexico is a fraction of what it costs in Reno. What are we supposed to do with these people? What are they going to contribute to our society and economy? What about the jillions of anchor babies they are going to have for us to support? What's the purpose???? Cheap labor that will end up costing us billions???

We could rebuild the infrastructure of ALL of central and southern Mexico with the billions of $$$ it is costing us to support 20M illegals in the US! Get Mexico out of the US ...NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast