Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marriage is a civil right - next will be Spanish language!

So now we have California Supreme court ruling that banning same sex marriage is unconstitutional. Fantastic! Next illegals will claim that Spanish language as part of life in California is a civil rights requirement and you will see legislation in Spanish. How much do you bet?

Nahh, next will be the guy who wants to marry his sheep or dog or chicken, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

definitely polygamy, because under the equal protection clause we can easily envisage all the "I love him or her" permutations.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Nahh, next will be the guy who wants to marry his sheep or dog or chicken, etc.

this opens some interesting thoughts.... if you are single and live with a dog, is that living in sin? or married and have a dog....

Already the zoophiles are in our streets with the homosexuals so thats not in the future,it's here already .

Now they are trying to ban the words mother and father,because it confuses the kids of homosexuals.

Young people are already trying out the ' other' alternative lifesyles like beastiality . PETA is concerned at least about the animals, don't know whos fighting for the kids though . Then ou have NAMBLA parading around wanting rights to all agekids for their sexual satisfactions . Slogan," SEX BEFORE EIGHT OR ITS TOO LATE " . Google and weep is all I can say .

Solomon said," knowledge brings great sorrow and thats an understatement this day and time .

I don't care about the marriage part, but I think gay people should, after a civil union, be able to speak for their partner in a hospital situation, get the partners acquisitions in a death, be put on insurances, get the life insurance at the others death, do joint taxes and other stuff like that.

Hell, I don't believe in marriage for us straight people either! It's just an old Neandertal custom that most don't follow anyway.

If it says "Till death do us part, then you ought to be made to stay with the miserable son of a gun for the rest of your life! see how many do it then.

I know most here will not feel the same. I never said I was normal!! :-0
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I was unaware that homophobia was required in order to be against illegal immigration.

Is that in the bylaws somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    I was unaware that homophobia was required in order to be against illegal immigration.

Is that in the bylaws somewhere?
    Whos homophobic ? We are just rerlating the news . But then most here are use to hate speech being used against us .

Don't care what you do in privacy, but keep the agendas away from innocent children in my tax funded schools.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast