Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marriage Green Card Fraud growing problems

I am a victim for the marriage green card fraud, and my ex-husband told me the flat-out truth that he is marrying me for green card. I was completely shocked about this. So, that is why I went ahead and divorced him, and I have a sole custody of my child. But, the problem is that my ex-husband is overstaying his K3 expired visa which is expire on dec 2008. I have talked to the ICE if they are going to deport him soon or not. ICE is not allowed to let me know about his immigration status to see if he is out of status or not. Also, I have a RO against him, and he still keep harassing me. I just felt not safe around him. Is there any way that I enforce the ICE to follow the law to deport him back to his country?? Is there anyone who is a victim of green card marriage fraud??? I think the green card marriage and K3 visa should be STOPPED. Also, I am against the illegal immigrant because illegal immigrant has the right to sue the american citizen at the court, which sucks!!! Where is our right and protection? ?

Your local police are the ones who should be enforcing an RO. Have you spoken with a) an attorney, b) a reporter? Check the local paper and news channels and see if you can find a reporter who seems sympathetic on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, lovely80! Never heard of a K3 visa. What does that mean?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed this posted earlier on Craigslist

Great gay couple looking for help. (Green Card swap) - m4w

more

Feb 4 - green card marriage - m4w - 27 - (Queens)

Feb 2 - Green Card Marriage - m4w - 22 - (Brooklyn)
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Marriage Green Card Fraud growing problems

Quote Originally Posted by lovely80
    I am a victim for the marriage green card fraud, and my ex-husband told me the flat-out truth that he is marrying me for green card. I was completely shocked about this. So, that is why I went ahead and divorced him, and I have a sole custody of my child. But, the problem is that my ex-husband is overstaying his K3 expired visa which is expire on dec 2008. I have talked to the ICE if they are going to deport him soon or not. ICE is not allowed to let me know about his immigration status to see if he is out of status or not. Also, I have a RO against him, and he still keep harassing me. I just felt not safe around him. Is there any way that I enforce the ICE to follow the law to deport him back to his country??
    Best would be to have your local police pick him up for violating the RO, it is good if you document his violation details like time etc. When he is in jail ask the jailer to refer him to ICE for deportation, as he is an illegal alien.

Is there anyone who is a victim of green card marriage fraud??? I think the green card marriage and K3 visa should be STOPPED. Also, I am against the illegal immigrant because illegal immigrant has the right to sue the american citizen at the court, which sucks!!! Where is our right and protection? ?
    There are thousands of green card marriage fraud victims. You should talk to your Congressperson about enforcing these laws better. If they ignore you get with a local immigration enforcement group and protest against the Congressperson. Where do you live?

Also you should go to www.cis.org, they just published a paper about green card marriage fraud, maybe there will be some suggestions in there you can use.

What Is a K-3 Visa?

Spouses of U.S. citizens, and the spouse's children, can come to the United States on nonimmigrant visas (K-3 and K-4) and wait in the United States to complete the immigration process. Before a K-4 visa can be issued to a child, the parent must have a K-3 visa or be in K-3 status.
    The rest of the story athttp://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_2993.html

If he violates the Restraining Order, do not hesitate to report it. If he is arrested, be sure to notifiy a victim's advocate or ranking officer in the police department that he is an out of status K3 alien and call ICE and tell them where he is and ask them to remove him.

It's really out of your hands.

I'm sorry becasue divorce is difficult enough without the added drama of immigration.

As for the green card swaps, I only hope that is a ICE agent playing swapper online.

Dixie