Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was the Mass election another bait and switch?

It looks like the new Senator of Massachusetts is for healthcare, not just Obamacare. It starts at about 4:30 into the vid.

http://c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/01/2 ... +Seat.aspx

BOSTON — At his first press conference as senator-elect from Massachusetts, Republican Scott Brown hued pretty closely to the rhetoric of his campaign and welcomed questions about what his win meant for the future of the GOP. And asked what parts of health care reform he wanted to pass this year, Brown spoke vaguely about the value of expanded coverage while saying it should be left to the states.

“Let the states tell the federal government, hey, this is what we’d like to do,â€

We'll have to see. But for now, he wants to kill the bill and start over and I think once that happens, there will be some needed changes such as repealing the McCarran Ferguson Act provision that exempts the insurance industry from the Sherman Anti-Trust Act and passing a simple 1 page 1 paragraph bill that prohibits denials of pre-existing conditions, dropped coverages if you get sick and no cause policy rescission with reasonable definitions and qualifiers.

Our work isn't over but at least we now have someone in that seat who is opposed to the madness of ObamaCare.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think a one-page, one-paragraph bill would somehow be expanded to 1,700 pages before the final vote.
    And, from what I have read, Brown is already stumping for pro-Amnesty John McCain in AZ. I certainly hope the American people have not been deceived--again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I think a one-page, one-paragraph bill would somehow be expanded to 1,700 pages before the final vote.
    And, from what I have read, Brown is already stumping for pro-Amnesty John McCain in AZ. I certainly hope the American people have not been deceived--again.
    My sentiments exactly....................

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to find out who were he campaign contributors? That usually says it all, if not a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Me too!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn