Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mass. School Requires Permission Slips to Recite Pledge of A

Mass. School Requires Permission Slips to Recite Pledge of Allegiance

December 22, 2010 at 10:17am
    by Jonathon M.
    Comments 277

A public school in Brookline, Massachusetts is bringing back the Pledge of Allegiance. Except now, in a move that suggests the recitation and its words are controversial, the school is requiring parents to sign a permission slip so their kids can participate

Video at the link:

“It’s uncomfortable. The pledge is a promise, and I’ve always taught my kids to think very carefully before making any promise. It’s not a decision I want to make for them,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what the hell In going on in the school to day the Parnets should have call foxnews & they would have them on & to say something about this . I would fight this Im going to Email the school . this is Bs Our guy & girls are over sea figth for us . This had to stop
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    what the hell In going on in the school to day the Parnets should have call foxnews & they would have them on & to say something about this . I would fight this Im going to Email the school . this is Bs Our guy & girls are over sea figth for us . This had to stop

well Parnets you better start & fight this is your country & wake up this is the way we say the Pledge Of ALLegiance every day in shool we had no slips to full out that BS that you all better open your Mouth
    this slip my foot. ( I saw on TV Obama said the Pledge Of Alllegiance but He did not put his hand over his heart ) (
    it was by his side ) yes I was very mad so you Parnets better start & fight . the hell with the slip if they don't Like it go the hell home

Massachusetts. Where is that? It used to be in the United States of America? It must have moved.