Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Matthews Palin Crowds Think In Terms "White Vs. Other P

Chris Matthews: Palin Crowds Think In Terms Of "White Vs. Other People"

MSNBC: -Newsbusters: "This is a largely white -- almost no minorities in this crowd," reported MSNBC's O'Donnell live from the scene.

Matthews reiterated, "Well, they look like a white crowd to me," later claiming, "I think there is a tribal aspect to this thing, in other words, white vs. other people."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... eople.html

Hey Chris, how about reporting this? LA RAZA, LULAC, MALDEF think in terms, "ONLY LATINO, NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS ALLOWED!"

Hey Chris, how about reporting this? LA RAZA, LULAC, MALDEF think in terms, "ONLY LATINO, NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS ALLOWED!"
    And John Conyers and the Black Caucus. Is there a White Caucus? Frankly, I believe Chris Matthews truly is color blind, because there is no light shining where he has his head 24/7.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Re: Matthews Palin Crowds Think In Terms "White Vs. Oth

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Chris Matthews: Palin Crowds Think In Terms Of "White Vs. Other People"

MSNBC: -Newsbusters: "This is a largely white -- almost no minorities in this crowd," reported MSNBC's O'Donnell live from the scene.

Matthews reiterated, "Well, they look like a white crowd to me," later claiming, "I think there is a tribal aspect to this thing, in other words, white vs. other people."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... eople.html
    How about this Matthews...a caucus that only cares about white anglo saxon values. We could call it the White Race Party. Think that would get twits like Matthews going?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836