Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Maurice Strong advises folk to ignore Glenn Beck

National sovereignty which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation

Maurice Strong advises folk to ignore Glenn Beck

By Judi McLeod
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Interesting that Maurice Strong would send FoxNews‘ Glenn Beck a message today via Britain’s guardian.co.uk.

Maurice Strong: Ignore Glenn Beck—I don’t want to rule the world was Chairman Mo’s message in newspaper headlines.

Interesting the message was sent from over the pond because G-8 and G-20 are now well underway in Toronto and Huntsville, both locations in Strong’s home nation of Canada.

In fact, according to Monday’s Corporate Knights Media Advisory, Maurice Strong chaired the Corporate Knights and the International Institute for Sustainable Development’s Common Future 2.0 Summit at Toronto’s downtown Design Exchange.

The media advisory was emailed to Canada Free Press (CFP) half way through the event. We don’t really know whether Strong appeared in person or by video satellite from his beloved China.

The self-professed “planet’s leading environmentalistâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“Maybe that statement is too sophisticated for some, but it shouldn’t be.â€

I will be the first to admit, Glenn is a worst case scenario, the sky is falling kind of guy, but, I think the old saying fits here

What was the greatest thing the devil ever did ?

convincing people he didnt exist

I think this whole administration is trying to convince us things dont exist

The U S

The U S is far more sustainable than anywhere on earth because of lack of insane population growth. Without this ridiculous and massive migration, both legal and illegal, our population growth was something like .1% I believe. That kind of very gradual growth was easily sustainable.
    We had more than enough food for ourselves and were sending it to every nation on earth. We are feeding half the world
    We have more than enough energy for our own nation but those that would destroy us wont let us use our own energy. In fact they are using our energy needs against us by not ALLOWING us to drill, mine, etc etc.

YOU are making our country UNSUSTAINABLE in order to dismantle and destroy it.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: The U S

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The U S is far more sustainable than anywhere on earth because of lack of insane population growth. Without this ridiculous and massive migration, both legal and illegal, our population growth was something like .1% I believe. That kind of very gradual growth was easily sustainable.
    We had more than enough food for ourselves and were sending it to every nation on earth. We are feeding half the world
    We have more than enough energy for our own nation but those that would destroy us wont let us use our own energy. In fact they are using our energy needs against us by not ALLOWING us to drill, mine, etc etc.

YOU are making our country UNSUSTAINABLE in order to dismantle and destroy it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote] Strong said in Rio, “It is the responsibility of each human being today to choose between the force of darkness and the force of light. We must therefore transform our attitudes, and adopt a renewed respect for the superior laws of Divine Nature.â€
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO