Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

McCain: Obama on 'Extreme Left-Wing Crusade

McCain: Obama on 'Extreme Left-Wing Crusade'

Friday, 08 Jan 2010 10:08 AM
    By: Dan Weil

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is pulling no punches about his impression of President Obama.

"President Obama is leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America,'' McCain says in one of the radio ads his campaign is airing, the Chicago Tribune reports. “I stand in his way every day. "If I get a bruise or two knocking some sense into heads in Washington, so be it.''

McCain calls himself "Arizona's last line of defense.''

McCain for Senate Radio Commercials 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6PeeRrq ... r_embedded

The five-term senator may need all the help he can get from Obama, whose approval rating now hovers around 50 percent. That’s because McCain may have to deal with a primary fight against former Republican Congressman J.D. Hayworth, a vociferous opponent of immigration reform.

McCain has led the effort for immigration reform, supporting a process toward citizenship for millions of now illegal immigrants. That stance puts him in agreement with Obama and many Senate Democrats.

But that’s not something the former war hero is playing up in his campaign.

In McCain’s radio ad, a narrator says, "He's lived through a battle or two, vanquished many a foe. But perhaps no battle in our lifetime is more vital than the one John McCain fights now. . . a battle to save America, save our jobs.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No shit, Sherlock!!