Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

McCain Predicts ‘Underdog’ Win in Final 48 Hours

McCain Predicts ‘Underdog’ Win in Final 48 Hours
    by FOXNews.com
    Friday, June 27, 2008

John McCain predicted the general election race would come down to the buzzer Friday, declaring himself the underdog but quipping that he’d ride to victory in the last “48 hours.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy it sure pays to make certain the voting machines are all fixed and the election commissions are all not funded just like they were in the primaries!
    I'm telling everyone I know to use a written ballot and nothing else. I'm in Network and Systems Security - its so simple to alter the results on these machines I could teach an 8 year old to do it in 15 minutes.
    Its not a coincidence that India has voting machines with paper trails and that cannot be altered and we don't !!

I think an underdog WILL win and it won't be McCain

Thanks for the heads up lateone, I will ask my judge of elections if we have that option here, if not; I can always vote absentee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

John McCain predicted the general election race would come down to the buzzer Friday, declaring himself the underdog but quipping that he’d ride to victory in the last “48 hours
    WOW! That's a fairly bold and specific prediction. While he's at it,maybe he can tell us how many votes he's going to win by. I would like this number so I can call my guy in Vegas and place an over/under on his victory. (Hey, I may as well get something out of this election. It sure the hell isn't going to be a leader worthy of that office)

Makes me wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't...