Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

McClellan Book Pegs Bush as a Cokehead!

McClellan Book Pegs Bush as a Cokehead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt2OrxIVBSU&NR=1

McClellan On Bush's Version of the Truth: From Cocaine Rumors to Destructive Partisan Warfare
    May 28, 2008 8:34 AM

Scott McClellan's new memoir on his White House days is harsh.

The decision to invade Iraq "goes to an important question that critics have raised about the president: Is Bush intellectually incurious or, as some assert, actually stupid?" the former White House press secretary writes. "Bush is plenty smart enough to be president. But as I've noted his leadership style is based more on instinct than deep intellectual debate."

In 1999, at a hotel suite "somewhere in the Midwest," McClellan recalls the Bush mind when dealing with rumors that the then-Texas governor had used cocaine.

Writes McClellan: "'The media won't let go of these ridiculous cocaine rumors,' I heard Bush say. 'You know, the truth is I honestly don't remember whether I tried it or not. We had some pretty wild parties back in the day, and I just don't remember.'

"I remember thinking to myself, How can that be? How can someone simply not remember whether or not they used an illegal substance like cocaine? It didn't make a lot of sense."

And yet, McClellan concludes, "I think he meant what he said in that conversation about cocaine. It's the first time when I felt I was witnessing Bush convincing himself to believe something that probably was not true, and that, deep down, he knew was not true. And his reason for doing so is fairly obvious — political convenience..."

Bush "has a way of falling back on the hazy memory to protect himself from potential political embarrassment. In other words, being evasive is not the same as lying in Bush's mind...It would not be the last time Bush mishandled potential controversy. But the cases to come would involve the public trust, and the failure to deal with them early, directly and head-on would lead to far greater suspicion and far more destructive partisan warfare."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::
    that would explain why he needs the border open and tractor trailer loads of dope coming across the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    George W Bush on cocaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO0QPswk ... re=related

I think this is meant more as a funny ... but wow.. this man is the Leader of the Free World
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It amazes me that all these people in suits would sit there and listen to this drunken fool make this nation look so foolish and not lift a finger to stop it. They are all as guilty as he is.