Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McDonalds and Illegals

I worked at burger joints when I was in school to help my mom pay for school clothes. Now a kid can't get a job at burger joints. This is a shame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWt74Lys ... re=related
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

McD's is a good place for teens to work and some retired people seem to like it. Our state has a min. wage level of 8.40 an hour...and it really isn't very hard work. That's about where that wage level should be. It's not like forming or pouring concrete in the hot sun, etc.

I was in a Jack in the Box recently and I knew they had claimed they were using E Verify. Since it didn't look that way to me I called their Customer Service line. All of these places should be boycotted if they are using illegals. Trouble is there are some really desperate US citizens working at these places now, also, since unemployment is high. I stopped in Taco Bell yesterday and everyone appeared to be legit.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While I never had the pleasure of flipping burgers, my first job was making subs at the deli counter in SS Kresge, later to become K-Mart. My manager was Mr. Guzman that would follow me into the stock room all the time when I needed to get more Hershey bars. He cornered me one time and I screamed. Luckily, there were others in the stock room. While I didn't want to lose my first job, I made sure that my boyfriend showed up every night to take me home. I was 14 at the time and legally working, I still have to wonder about Mr. Guzman. No one talked about illegals in those days. Today, much older, I have no problem telling harassers exactly where to stuff it when I walk out. Hasn't happened in years since I ain't as cute as I once was. I will go anywhere but McDonalds. At least the local Arby's, KFC and other joints understand when I say unsweetened tea.
    Great vid!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vortex

I sued Kmart for sexual harrasment in my early 20's. That was years ago.
    Back then you almost had to have pictures. I won. It took two years but I won. The guy ended up screwing up and got his butt canned. I saw him working in a 7-eleven. He had a wife and 3 kids. I could have sued him personally also but that would have just punished his kids and wife. I didn't want to do that I felt bad she married such an ass. I betcha dollars to donuts she divorced him.
    -- John Wayne</div>

I received coupons in the mail the other day for McDonalds. As I see it, there were two problems with that. Number one, I will not eat at McDonalds. But number two and more importantly, THE COUPONS WERE IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH!!

Thanks MD's for your continued help in making sure Spanish gets equal billing in this country! Anything for a buck...RIGHT????

McDonalds can kiss my Big Mac!!!

Banned
    It is like a breath of fresh air when you walk in these services and feel your home and not in a third world . Great news when we see Americans doing the work we all knew Americans are proud do do .
    I have . And still will if thats what I want to or have to do .
    Best not be illegals in the way if I do . ICE be with us !

I go to one burger joint in SLC that hires all americans and always has. That is Artic Circle. I always tell them I will be back and appreciate the fact that they know what a double cheesburger with fries is.
    -- John Wayne</div>