Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Medical Advances (JOKE)

Well it may be more true than funny!

Medical Advances

A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we

can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out

looking for work in six weeks." A German doctor says, "That is nothing.

We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him

out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced we can

take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of

them out looking for work in two weeks." The American doctor, not to be

outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We are about to take a

woman with no brains, make her President, and then half the country will

be out looking for work in one week."
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Scary! , but true!, , and yet funny!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Let's hope the women of this country though some are in "awe" right now, use their god given brains and do not vote for her.

Its scary how many (women) seem to find her as a viable candidate.

I don't consider sex of the person running, just their views and previous actions. So not sure if that makes me liberal or not, Women Are Educated Today and have very varied experiences in life, but its still early in the game where women run countries, not too many of them............and its still a "good ole boys" rule mentality. I think we have a ways to go before its really feasible for a woman to run and win.

She needs to gain the respect of all world leaders, and its still a man's world.

GOOD ONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Its scary how many (women) seem to find her as a viable candidate.
    It’s even scarier that they (women) are voting for Hillary JUST BECASUE SHE IS FEMALE! At least try to find issues to explain why you vote for someone. What is this, a MIDDLE SCHOOL class president election?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Well I can't tell you how many women I have heard say, it is time for a woman president in this country, Hellloooo there is only one running, do you honestly believe this traitor to our country is the right one??? THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!

BUT IT IS A GOOD JOKE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

My wife asked me one time who I thought I was going to vote for. I told her I don't know maybe I'll just vote for an old yellow dog, she said if I voted for hillary she would leave me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    My wife asked me one time who I thought I was going to vote for. I told her I don't know maybe I'll just vote for an old yellow dog, she said if I voted for hillary she would leave me.
    Smart woman!!