Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican cannibal arrested in Messyco City

At least this hard working potential invader didn't make it here:

Mexico City man suspected of being cannibal serial killer
    By Jeremy Schwartz
    COX NEWS SERVICE

October 12, 2007

MEXICO CITY – On the stove, a frying pan with chunks of flesh. In the refrigerator, a leg and part of an arm, both deboned. The bones were stuffed into a cereal box.

Mexico City police made the grisly discoveries this week as they arrested the man the Mexican media are calling a cannibalistic serial killer.

Police said José Luis Calva Zepeda, 40, was arrested Monday and was being held on suspicion of homicide after an investigation into the disap-pearance of his girlfriend. Investigators found the mutilated body of Alejandra Galeana, 30, in Calva's closet and believe he has killed and mutilated at least two other women since 2004.

Calva was sent to the hospital after his arrest – police say he fell from his apartment balcony while trying to flee – and will undergo a battery of psychological testing, police said. Authorities are also testing the limbs and flesh found in Calva's apartment to determine whether they are human.

The apparent slayings and cannibalism have sent shock waves through the capital, a city long accustomed to violent crime but not to such gruesome dismemberment.

The details of the case seem to come straight from a Halloween movie. Calva is a poet and writer of tales of horror. Inside his small apartment in the heart of Mexico City and just a few blocks from the mariachi musicians at the famed Plaza Garibaldi, police found an unfinished manuscript titled “Cannibal Instincts,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DOING THE JOB AMERICANS DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO DO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    DOING THE JOB AMERICANS DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO DO.
    OMG, My husband and son had to come in here to see what I was laughing so hard about.... I've still got tears in my eyes.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.