Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Mexican man detained at US Embassy,showing fake CIA badge

Mexican man detained at US Embassy after showing fake CIA badge
    The Associated Press
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 07.15.2008
    advertisementMEXICO CITY — Mexico City police say they have detained a man who allegedly tried to use a fake CIA badge to enter the U.S. Embassy to seek work as a driver.
    Police say they detained 47-year-old Israel Cortes after he cut to the front of the line at the embassy by showing a fake CIA badge supposedly signed by U.S. Ambassador Tony Garza.
    A U.S. Embassy official confirmed Monday’s detention, but declined further comment.
    Police say Cortes acknowledged making the false ID as well as a phony recommendation letter signed by an alleged U.S. diplomat because he wanted to apply for a job as a driver.
    Those family values are shining through ....
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/248401.php
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or blow a gasket any more when I hear these stories...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok now does he get Mexican jail time or US non-jail time. It happened in mexico, where a nicaraguan got 3 years plus 70 day wages fine for having a fake mexican voters card. What's this MORON get? Better get at least 5 years in a MEXICAN jail, don't even think of putting him up at The USA country club!!!!

Heeeeere's your sign, Cortes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I'm surprised he didn't get the job.

Ok, I think this story tops the other one where the father robbed the pizza parlor where his daughter works.

We should start another forum called "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES: ILLEGAL ALIEN FUNNY STORIES."
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Ok, I think this story tops the other one where the father robbed the pizza parlor where his daughter works.

We should start another forum called "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES: ILLEGAL ALIEN FUNNY STORIES."
    Ex_OC, what a BRILLIANT idea!!! Can we do it guys?!?
    "

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES: ILLEGAL ALIEN FUNNY STORIES."
    I don't think anything can top the guy that used the planter in the mall as a toilet and was caught on video.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I'm surprised he didn't get the job.
    Well, all he had to do was show them his Matricula Consular Card and he would have been in the door and left with approved credit.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES: ILLEGAL ALIEN FUNNY STORIES."
    I don't think anything can top the guy that used the planter in the mall as a toilet and was caught on video.

Dixie
    Are you serious, Dixie??? OMG!!!

"When will this madness end????????"
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.