Mexican Nican Tiaca Wants To Burn White People

Notta Govslave / 19 hours ago

This woman sings her little song about burning the occupiers of what she declares to be her ancestral lands. That means the Caucasians, Blacks, Asians and anyone else that she doesn’t consider to be of her approved native bloodlines.
Burn Baby, Burn. If it were recited by a white person, it would be hate speech. She can get away with it because she’s attacking whites and that is perfectly acceptable in a nation where political correctness comes first.
Burn Baby, Burn. That thinking would have taken her a long way in Nazi Germany, until her skin color got her some time alongside the other persecuted races.
Burn Baby, Burn. Do you smell the flesh? No, what I smell reminds me more of a dairy farm.
In case you have an interest in seeing the message at the website for this “movement,” I’ve copied it for you here below.
“We are Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous People of Canada, U.S., Mexico, ‘Central and South America’
We reject all European divisions of our continent. We reject the artificial border divisions of our people.
We reject the White Supremacist ideology that claims Europeans are permanently endowed with the right to define who we are as a people.
We include ‘First Nation’ and ‘Native American’, ‘Indigenous People’, full-blood and mixed-blood,
all as one Nican Tlaca Nation.
We say, ‘No to occupation! Yes to liberation!’ We say, ‘This is still our continent! It is our land.’
We say, ‘Europeans are the illegals—since 1492!’”
The American people need to wake up and realize we can’t arbitrarily assign our values to others. That is a very dangerous and potentially deadly mistake to make.
Please click this link for more posts from Notta Govslave, or to “Like” him on Facebook.

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/12/...-white-people/

NUT CASE!!!!!