Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess he doesn't know Congress makes the laws, not the President.

McCain and Hillary are no different than Bush on immigration. He didn't get amnesty and they won't either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    I believe he is half right. Since the last "Amnesty"of 1986 many illegals children were either being born or very young. Now the Anchor baby atrocity is coming home to roost, Many of these children have been raised to put Mexico first and are now of voting age! I am afraid that this is only going to get worse. They will continue to vote for and push for "Amnesty and open borders, and the idiot politicians instead of closing the borders and deporting illegals and their children, and rescinding the 14th amendment we will be fighting this battle uphill.
    If the politicians don't do what we want some of us might have to run for office ourselves. We can then fix the anchor baby problem by passing an amendment that retroactively revokes their citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12