Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the U.S. doesn’t want is what we see here. They always send the best stuff over there, from avocados to tequila," he said. "What ends up here is second-rate. Almost all vegetables are contaminated with something because they water them with sewer water and put on a lot of chemicals."

You know, I should have been able to put 2 + 2 together here....duh!!

A huge difficulty we've had at this property where I work is when the Health Dept. comes through for it's inspections on a regular basis and finds "unacceptable practices" by the IAs living here.

Specifically, the HD regularly catches these tenants irrigating their gardens and yards by unhooking washers from the drains and using that filthy water. They also catch them growing fruits and vegetables planted in the leech pits for the septic system, planted around the clean outs for the tanks, where we have frequent back ups because they use toilets as garbage disposals, and around where the sewage pipes from their homes are hooked into the drains outside. All of that ground is contaminated yet they plant what they eat right there in that soil!!!

Ick.....how disgusting is that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

This is also one reason why there are so many rampant diseases among illegals I could guess?......

This may seem like acceptabel practise in Mexico, but it simply is not here. Sorry these people think that is ok, and that having to bleach your fresh fruits and vegetables is normal, it is not here.

This is certainly one reason to try to grow at least a few things on your own, or buy local. I have simply made it a practise to buy stuff that grows here locally, and thus our families reason for eating so many apples and pears, at least we know where they come from and the growing practises (Hood River and Washington apples and pears are the best).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12