Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Miami Conference to Focus on Efforts Multifamily Rental Hous

Miami Conference to Focus on Efforts of Active Affordable Housing Developers, Lenders and Investors to Provide Multifamily Rental Housing

Novogradac & Company LLP to Hold Its 16th Annual Tax Credit Developers Conference at the Four Seasons, January 14-15, 2010

San Francisco (PRWEB) December 14, 2009 -- Novogradac & Company LLP, a national certified public accounting and consulting firm, will bring together on January 14-15, 2010 those low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) practitioners who are actively investing, lending and developing housing under the multifamily rental program. The 16th Annual Tax Credit Developers Conference, to be held in Miami, Fla. will address current issues affecting LIHTC industry participants, identify ways to handle challenges stemming from the stalled economy and connect professionals working toward the continued development of affordable housing.

www.novoco.com

“As colleagues, partners and stakeholders in the success of the LIHTC program, it is important that we come together to share ideas, solve problems, highlight accomplishments, and continue to build on our skills to produce affordable housing,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    10 - 1 the tax payers are going to pay hard again ... if you haven't been to Miami / Dade county.. your in for a treat will the amount of Illegal Aliens present

one can only assume that is who the housing is for
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Miami Conference to Focus on Efforts of Active Affordable Housing Developers, Lenders and Investors to Provide Multifamily Rental Housing

I wonder how much money all of those mentioned above are standing to make?

Sorry, but I've been in and around the rental business long enough to see what all of these affordable housing projects turn into. In fact, my main job was always to go in and turn these places around before they ended up being shut down and seized in forefeiture resulting from the rampant criminal activity.

I personally have yet to see one which hasn't evolved into an absolute crime ridden pit within a year or two and yet....hmmmm......it's always the same developers, investors, and lenders whose names keep coming up attached to places like this. Now I wonder why that is?

Whatever is in it for them has got to be a lot more lucrative than involving themselves in other projects, that's for damned sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    10 - 1 the tax payers are going to pay hard again ... if you haven't been to Miami / Dade county.. your in for a treat will the amount of Illegal Aliens present

one can only assume that is who the housing is for
    It is illegal central but the thing is over 50% of illegals here are those who overstayed visas and have homes or condos. I have them in my condo complex. Being rasied by eastern europeans I find the ones here who are illegal do not use those services unless they are gypsies. There are others like that as well. It seems it is the Mexicans, Central Americans, and Haitians who use the system more.