Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miami Dade Police Officer Killed in Line of Duty

The media has not released it yet but that officer has died. I am listening to it as they are trying to catch the guy. As I know the officer this is personal.

http://cbs4.com/local/Miami.Police.Offi ... 53561.html

BREAKING NEWS: Man Shoots Officer In The Head
    Officer Was Shot At 71 St. & 3rd Ave. In Miami
    Police Haven't Issued A Description Of The Shooter
    LIBERTY CITY (CBS4) ―

In The Community Police have set up a perimeter that has expanded to an area of more than 20 blocks in Liberty City tonight as they seek the shooter who critically injured a Miami-Dade Police officer. That officer was shot in the head and is at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

An undercover Miami-Dade Police officer was shot, possibly in the head according to officials, in the area of NW 71 Street and 3rd Ave. Fire Rescue transported the officer to Jackson Memorial Hospital in critical condition.

SWAT Team and an army of police dogs from several police agencies have swarmed the area as they search for the shooter who they say got away. Police have not said how the shooting happened in the first place and are trying to sort details out now. City of Miami Police, Miami-Dade Police and other agencies were on scene as well as police helicopters overhead trying to assist with search efforts.

Officers have shut down blocks going east-west from NE 2nd Avenue to NW 7th Avenue. North-south they have shut down 65th to 77th Streets.

CBS4's Gio Benitez was on scene at 75th Street, where officers were stopping every car on the street, one by one, interviewing drivers and passengers, while making them pop their trunks to search for any suspect clues that might lead them to the shooter. CBS4 cameras did not notice any particular type of car that police may be looking for, and it's possible they don't have a specific description of a possible car they may be looking for.

Dozens of officers almost instantly showed up to the hospital's Ryder Trauma Center entrance as they try to find out how their colleague is doing. However, they have been tight-lipped so far as to what is going on with the officer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The media has not released it yet but that officer has died. I am listening to it as they are trying to catch the guy. As I know the officer this is personal.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so sorry swatchick.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn