Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Miss Kentucky Latina loses crown after assault arrest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw this mess on TV Friday and the reporters were having a field day with this one which surprised me.

They said this was the FIRST Miss KY Latina contest and It may be the last.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This is neither here nor there, but just what did she do to "earn" this title (besides being a mexican)? It sure must not have been in the looks dept because she isn't anything to write home about. She's about as plain as a mud fence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

''She's about as plain as a mud fence'' LOL

EWW! This is just another example of what is messing up our country. Its disgusting. Our culture is being ruined by people like her.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let us hope it is the LAST ONE they have then!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This article is 5 years old... first ran back in 2010 but im bumping it up because we just had a large surge of web traffic coming in on it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More legal trouble for former Kentucky beauty queen

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/800*450/daniela+gaskie+web.jpg[/IMG]

Posted: Fri 4:37 PM, Jul 12, 2013 |
    Updated: Fri 4:44 PM, Jul 12, 2013

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Could a former Kentucky beauty queen, who admitted to attacking two people, be facing more legal trouble?

You may remember Daniela Gaskie, the former Miss Kentucky Latina.

In 2010, she agreed to a plea deal after, police say, she stabbed a man and attacked a woman in Richmond.

She now lives in Alabama where her husband, Scott Bond, is a constable in Mobile County.

A grand jury recently indicted him on charges he falsified ATF documents.

Now, some pictures of Gaskie have surfaced showing her wearing a constable vest and what looks like a badge, even though she's not a constable.

Neighbors say they often saw her working with her husband.

"She was dressed up in uniform with him ... the whole works.

She was doing it with him somehow," says Mickey Ekornes.

Gaskie told an Alabama television station, her husband made her a deputy and wearing the gear wasn't her choice.

One of the pictures showed her with a gun. As part of her plea deal in Madison County, her conceal carry permit was revoked and she was ordered not have guns.

Gaskie claims that was only for the length of her two-year probation, but Madison County court leaders haven't commented.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/M...215298141.html

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DECEMBER 2, 2010

Judge: Former Miss Kentucky Latina violated probation

Daniela Gaskie, the first "Miss Kentucky Latina" was stripped of her title. Photo Credit: WLEX TV WLEX TV
    By Greg Kocher - gkocher1@herald-leader.com
    RICHMOND — A judge found Daniela Gaskie in violation of her probation, but the former Miss Kentucky Latina will serve time in a hospital rather than jail.

Gaskie, 22, was admitted to Charter Ridge Behavioral Health System in Lexington about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday. She had already been receiving outpatient counseling there.

During a hearing Wednesday in Madison District Court, Gaskie testified it was not her intent to violate Judge Brandy Brown's order for conditional discharge.

"It was never my intent to go against what I'm told to do," Gaskie said in an apology from the witness stand to Judge Brown.

Gaskie pleaded guilty Nov. 10 to several misdemeanor charges. As part of her plea agreement, Gaskie was to be put on home incarceration and was prohibited from owning guns or ammunition and from working at any place that sells guns or ammunition.

Within 24 hours of that sentence, a Chrysler PT Cruiser crashed through the front doors of Sling Point Firearms, a gun shop on New Circle Road in Lexington co-owned by Gaskie's husband, Scott Bond. Three assault weapons and several handguns were stolen.

When a Lexington TV station recorded Gaskie inside the business shortly after the burglary, Madison County Attorney Marc Robbins filed a motion seeking to revoke the plea agreement and put Gaskie in jail.

During Wednesday's hearing, Gaskie, who lives in Richmond, said she had gone with her husband to Lexington after they learned of the burglary at about 2:30 a.m. Nov. 11.

Gaskie testified she thought her husband and police asked her to assist them in retrieving information from a new, multi-camera surveillance system. Gaskie repeatedly said she was in shock at the time and didn't remember specifically which officer or officers asked her for assistance in getting footage of the crash into the store.

"It wasn't an attempt to disobey anything," Gaskie said.

During cross-examination, Robbins asked Gaskie why she had not stayed home rather than go with her husband to the store.

"I was scared to stay home alone at 2:30 in the morning," Gaskie said.

But she acknowledged under cross-examination that police had not called her at home and asked her to come to the scene. Asked why she could not have given instructions via e-mail or over the phone on how to retrieve information from the surveillance system, Gaskie said it would have been difficult to do.

Another defense witness, Lexington police officer Ray Terry, also testified he had not asked Gaskie to come to the store.

Brown asked Terry if Gaskie had told any officer,
    "I'm not supposed to be in here."

"No," Terry said.

In his closing statement, defense attorney James Baechtold noted Brown had not expressly written in the terms of conditional discharge, as required by state law, to stay out of the store.

Rather, the judge had given that verbal admonition in court.

"It was not an explicit condition," Baechtold said.

In addition, he said, "what she (Gaskie) did do was mitigated by the good she did by helping the Lexington Metro Police Department."

But Robbins noted "no one asked her to go to that store," and Gaskie had ample time and opportunity to consult with police or her defense attorneys on whether she should have entered.

In the end, Brown ordered Gaskie to spend seven days in the hospital. Upon completion of that, the terms of conditional discharge go back into effect.

"This strikes me more as not a flagrant violation of the order but an inability or an unwillingness to recognize the consequences of your behavior," Brown said.

Gaskie pleaded guilty on Nov. 10 to charges stemming from October incidents in which she stabbed a gas station attendant and assaulted a pharmacist in Richmond.

Shortly thereafter, Gaskie was stripped of her Miss Kentucky Latina crown after pageant officials learned of the arrest and that she was married.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...e44066574.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, this lady just cant control herself enough to stay out of trouble! I think this is her Facebook page...

Wait, I was looking for her facebook page and found this match on her name for Gun Bunnies..

is this her???

https://www.facebook.com/81715586167...type=3&theater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12