Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MN WOMAN Receives FL Absentee Ballot From Brenda Snipes’ Broward Co Elections Office…

Rush Limbaugh Radio

MN WOMAN Receives FL Absentee Ballot From Brenda Snipes’ Broward Co Elections Office…NEVER Requested…

MN WOMAN Receives FL Absentee Ballot From Brenda Snipes’ Broward Co Elections Office…NEVER Requested Ballot…MOVED 5 Yrs Ago

Nov 10, 2018

Minnesota resident Elisa Sarmento is furious, and for good reason! Sarmento, who claims she moved from Florida to Minnesota five years ago, took to Twitter on November 8th to ask someone to help her get a copy of a Florida absentee ballot she received in the mail from the office of Broward County Supervisor of Elections Dr. Brenda Snipes. Sarmento tweeted: Could someone get me direct number to our President so I can send him this info, please? I received months back an official ballot to vote in Broward County when I moved to Minnesota a while ago!

Elisa Sarmento @ElisaSarmento

Could someone get me direct number to our President so I can send him this info please? I received months back an official ballot to vote in Broward County when I moved to Minnesota a while ago!
    10:54 PM - Nov 8, 2018

Conservative activist Scott Presler tweeted a message about his “friend” Elisa, that included photos of the absentee ballot she never requested along with a message to his massive audience to help him make her ballot go viral.

Presler tweeted: My friend @ElisaSarmento moved to Minnesota from Broward County FIVE years ago. They sent her a Florida ballot in the mail. Please retweet this & make this go viral. @DonaldJTrumpJr @RealJamesWoods @ScottforFlorida @RonDeSantisFL #FloridaVoterFraud

#ThePersistence @ScottPresler

FLORIDA VOTER FRAUD

My friend @ElisaSarmento moved to Minnesota from Broward County FIVE years ago.

They sent her a Florida ballot in the mail.

Please retweet this & make this go viral. @DonaldJTrumpJr @RealJamesWoods @ScottforFlorida @RonDeSantisFL#FloridaVoterFraud
    10:58 PM - Nov 8, 2018

Again, on November 9th, Sarmento tweeted about how she never requested an absentee ballot from Florida, but got one in the mail anyhow: I never sent this ballot back to Broward County because I know it’s illegal to vote in 2 states. However, if I never requested this ballot to be sent to me, why in the world would I receive one?

I never sent this ballot back to Broward County because I know it’s illegal to vote in 2 states. However, if I never requested this ballot to be sent to me, why in the world would I receive one?
    10:22 AM - Nov 9, 2018

Sarmento said she never requested the ballot…

I NEVER requested this Ballot! Never!
    12:18 AM - Nov 9, 2018

Sarmento wasn’t too pleased with the apathy from the Republican Party and spoke out in a tweet:

View image on Twitter

I guess the Republican Party doesn’t care about the ballot I received in the mail from Broward to Minnesota. @ScottPresler @POTUS @FLGovScott @marcorubio @RepDeSantis
    9:08 AM - Nov 10, 2018

https://100percentfedup.com/mn-woman...ved-5-yrs-ago/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People on Facebook saying they have received Mail In Ballots, going on from all over the Nation.

We never requested them and we received them too!

MASSIVE FRAUD IN OUR ELECTION SYSTEM!

Nationwide Federal Mandate for Uniform Voting Procedures:

1) Pass National Voter ID Law with Photo...mandatory!

2) Every registered voter needs to be issued a "Tracking Number" linked to their name in the voter database and on their ballot, (not social security number).

3) Once that ballot is cast in the computer with that Tracking Number...then the vote is locked and NO more votes can be cast under that Tracking Number.

4) Give us a printed copy of our ballot AND our Tracking Number so we can go on-line and track our ballot to ensure it was cast correctly!

5) All mail in ballots need to have that Tracking Number linked with the name on the ballot. We need to ensure our ballots were not throw out or fraudulently entered into the system. We need to make sure our mail in ballot was cast and then that Tracking Number locked with no more votes entered! You cannot vote by mail AND show up and vote again at the polling stations.

6) Purge the voter rolls of all non-citizens and deceased people.

We are sick of this fraud and abuse of our voting system.

GET THIS PASSED NOW WELL BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTIONS.

PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR "NATIONALVOTER ID WITH PHOTO" AND THE TRACKING NUMBER SYSTEM CAN GET UP AND RUNNINGWITHIN THE NEXT 2 YEARS!

Copy and paste, get it to your representatives.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL