Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mob runs riot as Zimbabwe runs out of water

You ask why I am posting this..... wait till we add 100 million people that this country is projecting in America's near future... then ask why I posted this

From The Times
    December 2, 2008

Mob runs riot as Zimbabwe runs out of water

(Desmond Kwande/AFP/Getty Images) The Zimbabwe National Water Authority turned off the pumps in the capital after it ran out of chemicals needed to to purify supplies
    Jan Raath in Harare

Donate to The Times appeal for Pump Aid - helping to bring clean water to people in Zimbabwe and other parts of Africa

Water supplies to residents in Harare were cut by the authorities yesterday as Zimbabwe’s cholera epidemic tightened its grip and the city witnessed its worst unrest for a decade.

The Zimbabwe National Water Authority turned off the pumps in the capital after it ran out of purifying chemicals. With cholera cases soaring above 11,000 across the country, and an anthrax outbreak ravaging the the countryside, David Parirenyatwa, the Health Minister, urged Zimbabweans to stop shaking hands to avoid spreading disease.

Companies and government offices, especially those in high-rise buildings, were sending workers home by midday as lavatories became blocked. “My office stinks and the toilet is a disgusting site,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent article excellent point. I will post this elsewhere.