Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Modine Mfg. closing, going to Mexico

Modine Manufacturing Co. said Thursday that it is closing plants in South Carolina and Tennessee and will build a new factory in Mexico to serve a new customer.
    http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwau ... ily45.html

THE MORE I READ, THE MORE I FIND OUR BUSINESSES GOING TO MEXICO!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hey, that's just where I would want to set up business. Isn't Nuevo Laredo, Mexico the place where all the gunfire starts every night and 2 police officers were beheaded?

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Hey, that's just where I would want to set up business. Isn't Nuevo Laredo, Mexico the place where all the gunfire starts every night and 2 police officers were beheaded?
    Yes! They will probably use illegal employees anyway!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yes! They will probably use illegal employees anyway!
    I wonder if they will take their existing employees or just find new cheaper ones.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Modine Mfg. closing, going to Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Modine Manufacturing Co. said Thursday that it is closing plants in South Carolina and Tennessee and will build a new factory in Mexico to serve a new customer.
    http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwau ... ily45.html

THE MORE I READ, THE MORE I FIND OUR BUSINESSES GOING TO MEXICO!!
    So What! Greedy,CheapAss Americans will still buy "Modine" products.The Problem is not with the "Mexicans",it`s with the Greedy Americans that don`t care as long as the "Gready Americans" get what they want the .
    Jerry ALexander

The Problem is not with the "Mexicans",it`s with the Greedy Americans that don`t care as long as the "Gready Americans" get what they want the .
    Jerry ALexander
    You are absolutely correct.

We are all guilty of it. It just amazes me, however, that we can't have an overall awakening to the fact that it is OUR MONEY that is funding these travesties. If we were not buying the products, they wouldn't be doing it.

We can write officials on all leveles, and we should, but until both the employer and, in turn, the lawmakers see their monies shriveling, nothing is going to happen.

Everytime we spend our money with these illegal employers, we are funding the illegal movement. We are just as pro-illegal as any radical group.

They cannot operate without our money - it is really that simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)