Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    BOYS WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE GIRLS BATHROOM? ...UM..I DONT THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA. WHAT IF GIRLS DONT WANT THEM THERE? AND UNTIL WHAT AGE WILL THIS BE ALLOWED? BECAUSE AT SOME POINT THIS COULD BECOME DANGEROUS TO GIRLS....LETTING BOYS USE THE GIRLS BATHROOM. WILL THIS CONTINUE IN HIGH SCHOOL? ARE THEY INSANE? WOMEN'S BATHROOMS ARE ONE OF THE RAPE DANGER SPOTS. THAT IS WHY IN MANY OFFICE BUILDINGS THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM IS LOCKED.
    Redpony53...I'm an adult woman, and I would feel so uncomfortable sharing a public restroom with men. Even if there was absolutely no chance of any physical violence against me, it's still just plain EMBARASSING to for a woman to use a public restroom when there are strange men present.

I'm sorry if homosexuals, transexuals and all that sort of thing don't like that there are sexual and biological DIFFERENCES between males and females, but the fact remains that there ARE. And if I had children, I can guarantee you that if their school had co-ed bathrooms, I'd pull them out so fast you wouldn't know what hit you!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

We are totally unraveling as a nation. We are living in a lukewarm nation without values or convictions and anything goes. Unisex, not female and male. Law does not matter, traditional families are out, everything is allowed but Christianity, how tragic we have become in allowing so much of this by apathy and lack of action.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    BOYS WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE GIRLS BATHROOM? ...UM..I DONT THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA. WHAT IF GIRLS DONT WANT THEM THERE? AND UNTIL WHAT AGE WILL THIS BE ALLOWED? BECAUSE AT SOME POINT THIS COULD BECOME DANGEROUS TO GIRLS....LETTING BOYS USE THE GIRLS BATHROOM. WILL THIS CONTINUE IN HIGH SCHOOL? ARE THEY INSANE? WOMEN'S BATHROOMS ARE ONE OF THE RAPE DANGER SPOTS. THAT IS WHY IN MANY OFFICE BUILDINGS THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM IS LOCKED.
    I agree. What about male teachers? Will they be able to go in the girls lockeroom? This will be a pedophile's dream come true. I was an athlete in hs and college and there are times after meets and games when you get back really late. What if you are the last one there? Not that this could not happen anyway but it increases the chances of violence. So-if you are a girl and you see a man in the shower next to you , you can't complain because they will call you a bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ..... Sodom and Gomorrah ....
    Did you mean Los Angeles and San Francisco?
    Los Angeles is more like a little slice of hell than anything else. Gang capitol of the US. Homeless capitol of the US and I'm sure it's the homicide capitol of the US (but there's no way to prove this anymore, thanks to the lies of the US
    Dept. of Justice).
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I just listened to a woman who received an award from the ACLU speak for this nonsense. Boys who are not sure of their gender identity being allowed to go to the girls restroom. We are going down the toilet and what a following there is in the tank.

With this and the illegal alien invasion and the selling out of sovereignty, .

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I just listened to a woman who received an award from the ACLU speak for this nonsense. Boys who are not sure of their gender identity being allowed to go to the girls restroom. We are going down the toilet and what a following there is in the tank.

With this and the illegal alien invasion and the selling out of sovereignty, .

Psalm 139:14
    I saw that too. It was weird. This woman actually advocates for these "gender identity" students to be allowed to use the girl's restrooms.

Personally, I think that they should be given their own restrooms, right in the psychiatrist's office.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MAYBE THE ANSWER IS NOT TO HAVE COMMUNAL REST ROOMS. JUST HAVE SEVERAL SINGLE RESTROOMS THAT CAN BE USED BY EITHER SEX. NO MENS OR WOMENS BATHROOMS. NO STALLS. OF COURSE THAT MEANS THEY HAVE TO PUT A SINK IN EACH RESTROOM. BUT THEY HAVE SEVERAL SINKS IN THOSE COMMUNAL REST ROOMS ANYWAY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12