Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

More apologies from Obama?

AUDIONETDAILY

More apologies from Obama?

Ex-Reagan official: President likely to concede U.S. 'insensitive to interests of Islam'

Posted: June 03, 2009
    11:01 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

President Obama's highly anticipated speech in Cairo during his trip to the Middle East involves "an audience he's been speaking to since he came to office," according to Frank Gaffney, president of the Center for Security Policy and former Asst. Secretary of Defense under President Reagan.

"He is likely to once again reflect their sense that the United States has been in the wrong, has been performing in ways that are hamful to the interests of Islam, has been insensitive, or at least inadequately respectful, and I think he's going to concede all of those points."

Gaffney spoke with Greg Corombos of Radio America/WND. The audio of the exchange is embedded here:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... eId=100023

According to Gaffney, Obama's speech will most likely address "how things will be different under his administration" as well as changes to Middle East policy which could "once again signal to our enemies weakness, even submission."

"I think, in fact if that's what comes out of this speech in Cairo, it will be a dark day for the United States," he added.

Gaffney believes Iran views Obama's recent overtures as "further proof that the United States is weakening" and is "unwilling to interfere with the realization of the mullah's ambitions to obtain nuclear weapons."

Israel is "profoundly concerned about the Iranian menace" but understands "perhaps their only chance of success" involves the support of the United States.

"To the extent the Obama administration seeks to withhold that ... I think this will be a very, very damaging event for U.S.-Israeli relations and for the free world more generally.

"I hope, I pray, it won't come to that."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... eId=100023
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What Dumbama spews to the world as HIS BELIEFS, just may be QUITE DIFFERENT from what the citizens of the U.S. believe. If I want to speak out against radical islam, I will do so, regardless of what Dumbama demands.

Apologies by Obama are a given. What a butt hole!!!