Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More info on Birth Certificate issue

.... also aimed at forcing Obama to release proof or step down, 24 potential Electoral College electors are filing action Monday morning in court also demanding proof. A call is herein being issued to any elector in any state, especially democrat electors who would like to join that effort. Electors interested in adding their name to this lawsuit can contact Mr. Marquis who will put you in contact with the attorney handling that case.

Telephone Number: 425-698-7084
    Email Address: peoplesvoice@peoplespassions.org

Everyone, try to get hold of all the electors in your state -- ask them to JOIN the lawsuit.

My understanding is that these 24 will be filing their lawsuit Monday.

to read the full press release:

http://peoplespassions.org/documents/Pr ... _10_31.htm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama

Telephone Number: 425-698-7084
    Email Address: peoplesvoice@peoplespassions.org
    Web site address: http://peoplespassions.org

Wiley S. Drake, Sr. wileydrake@hotmail.com

Vice presidential Candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. to file in court asking to
    de-certify Barack Obama because he has refused to release proof of being a Natural Born Citizen, thereby disqualifying Obama in his bid for the Office of President.

The recent Lawsuit in Washington State demanding their Secretary of State to vet the citizenship credentials of Barack Obama has spawned a slew of similar suits with new lawsuits filed and/or prepared in WA, FL, NC, CO, CA, OH, FL, CT, GA, TX, MI. Related lawsuits HI, US District.

As part of this effort, this group of citizens from states across the union made an outreach to the whole presidential slate asking each candidate for president and vice president to offer up a certified copy of their birth certificates and any related candidate declarations to be placed in a library made available to the public via a non-partisan web site.

At least one VP candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. went the next step and agreed to file a lawsuit of his own to demand the disqualification of Barack Obama unless he can prove status as a â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad they are still pressuring him about that. Do NOT let it go, keep going after him.

I am too lazy to Google Wiley S. Drake, so what party does he belong to and who are the electors from all those states mentioned?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All these guys are stepping pretty close to vexatious litigation and barratry. You don't have to like Obama or vote for him, but this issue is pure wishful thinking on the part of some people who wish his presidency would go away. Watch these lawsuits fizzle and get dismissed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can bet there is something on the birth certificate vault copy that is determental to Obama or they would have not sealed it and ignored all these lawsuits or just, simply, shown it, LIKE the OTHERS did!

What if it turns out there isn't anything bad being hidden? Or what if the court decides that the documentation he has already published is sufficient? The birth certificate he posted looks just like my mother's, and hers was good enough to prove citizenship to Medicaid. He's not stupid. Besides, he won the election, and not just by a hair either.

Quote(What if it turns out there isn't anything bad being hidden?)quote

That would be great then folks like you and I could drop that issue all
    of these questions will be addressed again and again until full disclosure
    is made in coming years. This was the most secretive candidate Ive seen
    and that I believe is reason for concern.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It is important that any candidate that is eligible to run for office, any office, provide necessary documents, and we should except our candidates to gladly comply with all document and legal requirements.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

And, he will say that he already has, by posting his birth certificate on one of his websites. I can't believe the Democratic Party didn't screen all the candidate's backgrounds already.

All these guys are stepping pretty close to vexatious litigation and barratry. You don't have to like Obama or vote for him, but this issue is pure wishful thinking on the part of some people who wish his presidency would go away. Watch these lawsuits fizzle and get dismissed

[MOD EDIT], IT IS DONE, HE WON , THE SECRET SERVICE AND THE FBI WOULD NOT LET A BOGUS BIRTH CERTIFICATE GET BY , [MOD EDIT], I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT HIM AS THE LEADER , BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS, HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT NOW, FACE REALITY - AND MOVE ON!!!, WE GOT BIG PROBLEMS TO SOLVE NOW !!!

UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL !!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast