Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MORGELLON'S CONTAINS IDENTICAL MATERIAL IN GM FOOD

[size=150]GM Files: Horrifying New Disease Contains Identical Material to GM “Foodâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting and SCARY! We try to eat organic when possible but I'm going to make more of an effort to find foods that do not contain GMO. I had no idea 70-80% of our food supply contained them.

working4change
    Good info to have. Thanks for posting.

I have followed this story for a long time. If yo go to youtube, you will see homemade videos of what this disease looks like and how it moves around on its own. Often it is string-like, yet sometimes the substance takes on a crystalline, hexagonal shape, and it fluoresces under UV light. The fact that these people have physical evidence and are still told it's "in their heads" does seem to point to a cover-up. The alternative is to think that graduates of medical school are entirely ignorant about being a good doctor. As much as I have heard Rense being bad-mouthed, we should give the website credit for putting this out to the public. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Meanwhile, we are not allowed to know if we are putting this in our bodies. If 75-80% of our seeds are GMO, then the answer must be yes. I think there may be a genetic susceptibility to it, since sometimes whole families are afflicted. The level of exposure may be a factor too. For me, I really can't see buying corn anymore, it's just too risky. But if you eat corn-fed meat are you still at risk? Who knows? And how can I avoid all wheat products? All plants which come from GMO seeds? It's impossible without labeling. This is the same FDA that wants to pull St John's Wort and other herbs off the shelves because of "unproven claims."

Start your own seed vault, buy nonhybrid seeds and keep in fridge for future use.
    Plant a garden.
    Google Monsanto!
    Don't ever use Roundup weed killer.
    http://www.justice.gov/atr/cases/f209200/209268.htm
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson