Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am thankful that many from the Greatest Generation on down, are there speaking out and trying to refocus our thinking on the Constitution and the intentions of the Founders. They know the real dangers that have been threatening our nation, and it appears that many others have awaken to join them. At the town halls and tea parties, we see many younger adults speaking out, along with older Americans, and that is good for us all.

I view this as the wisdom of parents recognizing the dangers to the younger, and sounding the alarm. Is being middle class and educated bad now? We know that being white is a bad thing according to the progressive liberals, SPLC, La Raza types.

Ben Stein said something today (discussing Health Care Summit) that freaked out Donna Brazile (Clinton, Al Gore). He said that Republicans are the highest percentage of taxpayers, and that Democrats were the greatest recipients. Republicans do not want to be further burdened to pay for more Democrats that do not pay taxes. The truth hurts.

12-20 million illegal aliens with amnesty will equal more Democrats not paying taxes, and too many Republicans will be forced to pay their bills.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Most 'tea party' followers are baby boomers reliving the '60"
    The key word here is "MOST"
    which means MORE THAN HALF
    That leaves almost half to be other than "baby boomers".
    Which sounds about right to me.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Ben Stein said something today (discussing Health Care Summit) that freaked out Donna Brazile (Clinton, Al Gore). He said that Republicans are the highest percentage of taxpayers, and that Democrats were the greatest recipients. Republicans do not want to be further burdened to pay for more Democrats that do not pay taxes. The truth hurts.

12-20 million illegal aliens with amnesty will equal more Democrats not paying taxes, and too many Republicans will be forced to pay their bills.

Psalm 91
    I saw Ben Stein say that too! LOL She didn't give him a good case back.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    HOW DARE THEY STEREOTYPIFY!!!!! THEY ARE RACIST!!!! I AM MIXED ETHNICITY AND BORN IN THE LATE 70'S... WHO ARE THESE "WHACK JOBS"... I WANT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST CNN AND THESE IDIOTS!!!! I'LL FIND OUT WHO AND DO JUST THAT!!!!
    See if the ACLU will take it on. They like to make noise.

Btw American-ized, I don't look at people by the color of their skin. I find out what their heart is. It's a great way to make friends, of all kinds.

The tea partyers' pictures and sound bites are so good, no one cares that their math doesn't add up: Cut taxes and the deficit but keep your hands off my Medicare; do something about jobs but don't increase spending. Everyone understands it's about something deeper.
    My math adds up. I would not care if the govt touched my Medicare if it was not so sanctimonious about how important it is for the govt to provide such a service. Thank you LBJ. If I resent Medicare cuts at this point it is because I paid taxes into the program for forty two years. If I had paid premiums into a private insurance program over that period, I would expect to get the benefits and coverage specified in my policy. Unfortunately, you do not get a policy from the govt. The govt can change the rules at will, fettered only by pressure from the electorate.

If one is concerned with the math adding up, go back and recalculate the math on Social Security and Medicare. That math does not add up. Both are Ponzi schemes. Not only are the taxes collected for these programs not set aside solely for these programs, the money is poured into the general fund and used to give the appearance that the Congress is not running as high a deficit as they really are.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    The tea partyers' pictures and sound bites are so good, no one cares that their math doesn't add up: Cut taxes and the deficit but keep your hands off my Medicare; do something about jobs but don't increase spending. Everyone understands it's about something deeper.
    My math adds up. I would not care if the govt touched my Medicare if it was not so sanctimonious about how important it is for the govt to provide such a service. Thank you LBJ. If I resent Medicare cuts at this point it is because I paid taxes into the program for forty two years. If I had paid premiums into a private insurance program over that period, I would expect to get the benefits and coverage specified in my policy. Unfortunately, you do not get a policy from the govt. The govt can change the rules at will, fettered only by pressure from the electorate.

If one is concerned with the math adding up, go back and recalculate the math on Social Security and Medicare. That math does not add up. Both are Ponzi schemes. Not only are the taxes collected for these programs not set aside solely for these programs, the money is poured into the general fund and used to give the appearance that the Congress is not running as high a deficit as they really are.
    Yes, as long as you are the government, you can run every kind of illegal business you can think of, from ponzi to pyramid schemes, to collection rackets, and extortion rings, and give them big "authority" sounding names. Chicago politics started long before the big "O".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12