Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mother Walking Streets To Find Man Who Molested Her Daughter

Note: We should watch this case closely. It sounds like another rape and pillage marauder from South of the Border. No boundaries, no fear, no guilt, and going for the children. This story has illegal alien or gang banger written all over it.

Mother Walking Streets To Find Man Who Molested Her Daughter

OSTED: 4:12 pm EDT August 6, 2008
    UPDATED: 5:39 pm EDT August 6, 2008
    WFTV News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A mother is walking the streets hunting for the man who molested her daughter. The 8-year-old girl was groped inside a laundromat on Hiawassee Road in Orange County (see map) on Monday and the crime was caught on videotape.

CRIME SECTION: Local Reports, Mug Shots, Neighborhood Watch Info

Every corner of the laundromat was surveillance and the victim's mom told Eyewitness News there is crystal clear video of the suspect that the public needs to see, but Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators won't release the video yet.

The victim's mother melts with emotion when she describes what happened to her 8-year-old daughter inside the laundromat. The girl was there with a relative when the attacked happened, but Kelly Martin watched surveillance video of the incident with detectives.

"'Get your hands off her, just get your hands off her! Just stop!' He wouldn't stop. He just kept his hands on her," Martin said.

She wants the world to see the tape. She wants the suspect found before he does it again. Martin has walked the streets looking for the man she believes lives in the area.

"I've looked for him for three days and I've walked and I've looked," she said.

[Kelly Martin wants the suspect found before he does it again.]
    Kelly Martin wants the suspect found before he does it again.
    The laundromat has nine surveillance cameras. The whole incident was caught on tape by the bathroom, but the sheriff's office said they won't release it because investigators have not looked at it yet.

Channel 9 tried repeatedly to get the video and also talked to people who work in the area and saw the suspect Monday afternoon right after the attack happened.

"175, 180 pounds, medium build, 5-foot-10, 5-foot-11, Hispanic, brown hair," said Sandra Vicena, who works nearby. "He's got a tattoo of writing right here [on his neck], left hand scratch marks."

Martin knows someone off North Hiawassee knows the man. The only apology she makes on her mission to find him is to her daughter.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry he did this to you. I'm so sorry," she said.

Martin said members of the community told her he fits the description of someone accused of groping other kids in the neighborhood, but it has not been reported. Orange County Sheriff's Office said, if that's true, people need to report it.

This article has the voices and faces you rarely get in these stories from many reporters

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The video of this attack WILL at some point be released, in parts or in entirety. Once that happens, the molester will be caught IF he hasn't slipped out of the country already. I'm going to agree with W, this incident certainly fits the illegal alien gang-banger pedophile persona.

Look at the pain and anguish on this woman's face!!! It makes me physically ill when I have to see pictures of poor Americans suffering and in pain because our elected officials refuse to close that border and enforce our immigration laws.

Any elected official who refuses to enforce our laws, promotes sanctuary policies and openly tolerates illegal invaders is not only a traitor, but a danger to this country and it's citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When will the authorities and politicians finally get it?? Men from countries like Mexico think sexually touching young girls is perfectly normal, just a part of their culture. The legal age of consent in many Latin countries is like 12 years old. Men who come from these places think they are allowed to molest little girls here, being as it's perfectly legal and accepted back home. Does anyone think that these scumbags will just stop this sick behavior once they cross the border, especially if they've come here illegally, our laws mean nothing to them to begin with.

In Mexico they even consider the raping and kidnapping of 10-12 year old girls to be romantic. In many Mexican states they don't even have child molesting laws. If a man commits a lewd act or flat out assaults a child, the police just force the man to promise to marry the victim or take care of the baby if the girl gets pregnant. Often times the victims are relatives, so other family members keep quiet to avoid making waves. They even have a term for it, they call it 'rapto', an innocent gesture of love of a man to a girl.

As sick as this sounds, that's how it is there, it's a part of their culture. So what do we expect when these creeps come here illegally, for them to just stop this revolting practice? No, they just move from preying on their own relatives to total strangers. Not until we stop the invasion of our country by these sick predators, this is what we can expect.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

This lady's Congressperson is Corrine Brown. Anybody in Florida want to contact her and get a statement?

Mom Seeks Justice
    Last Edited: Thursday, 07 Aug 2008, 11:31 PM EDT
    Created: Thursday, 07 Aug 2008, 11:31 PM EDT
    Kelly Martin

Bookmark and Share

By Patrick Pegues
    FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Seeing the video of a man touching her eight year old daughter inspired a Central Florida woman to action.

Since Monday Kelly Martin, who gave us permission to show her face and reveal her name, has been searching the streets near Hiawassee and Silver Star Roads for the man who groped her daughter in a laundry mat.

Martin’s eight year old daughter was at a Laundromat on Hiawassee Road with a relative when the attack happened. Martin said the man tried to start up a conversation in the parking lot then followed the two inside.

The business is equipped with numerous surveillance cameras and after the attack Martin watched the recordings. She said the video shows the man getting between her daughter and her sister then grabbing and touching the little girl.
    VIDEO: --Mom Seeks Justice He’s a grown man and she’s eight she’s eight,â€

Scum is scum regardless of what side of the border they are from. But if this proves to be another illegal, this crime is the fualt of all those dirty politicians who will not enforce our immigration laws.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

So sad. I feel so bad for the victims.
    I hope they release the video and are able to catch him.

I pray to GOD that this woman gets what she deserves, this scumbag found and behind bars.

If he is illegal we all know they will deport him and he will be back here in less than a week, and at it again....CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER..

It breaks your heart to see this mothers face...
    \

"AUGUST FUND RAISER"
    ... "DONATIONS NEEDED"...

Please make a donation and help alipac stay in the fight!
    Remember every little bit makes a difference !!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)