Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

MSNBC Host If There is Civil Unrest Because Of Unemployment

MSNBC Host If There is Civil Unrest Because Of Unemployment It's Totally The GOP's Fault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3MKULtX ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ignoramus.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Lost touch with reality lately? If the feds did that wouldn't the state not have to contribute to the feds? And at that point wouldn't the state start saving money? All the feds really do is redistribute money and keep most for themselves, so wouldn't it help the states out in the long run without the feds in their pocket? Not sure what would happen but it is an interesting question

great video.

She made a remark "Republicans never deliver their promise" Well Obama HAS NOT accomplished a single thing he promised. He did however drive up the National Debt higher then Bush and he has only been in office 2 years.

She made a comment about the Tea Party as "organized noise". I think they are a lot more and stronger then that and she better reckon with that.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

She made a comment about the Tea Party as "organized noise". I think they are a lot more and stronger then that and she better reckon with that.

Would like to be there when that "organized noise" runs over her and her ilk like a runaway freight train
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836