Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

MSNBC host to Tancredo: You want president killed?

MSNBC host to Tancredo: You want president killed?

'Would you have preferred Obama's death over bin Laden's?' --Newsbusters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3_8kvxa ... r_embedded
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    MSNBC's Bashir Asks Tancredo: 'Would You Have Preferred Obama's Death Over Bin Laden's?'

By Noel Sheppard | May 10, 2011 | 18:17

For the second time in less than 24 hours I find myself wondering how an American television "news" network could have assembled such a collection of ignoramuses.

After MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Monday evening claimed the Founding Fathers would have understood the need to raise the debt ceiling in order to protect the country's credit rating, Martin Bashir on Tuesday actually asked former Republican Congressman Tom Tancredo if he would have preferred President Obama's death over Osama bin Laden's (video follows with transcript and commentary):

MARTIN BASHIR, HOST: In the wake of Osama bin Laden’s killing, I'd like to remind you of something you wrote in the Washington Times last July. You said, “Mr. Obama is a more serious threat to America than al Qaeda. We you know that Osama bin Laden and followers want to kill us but at least they are an outside force against whom we can offer our best defense. But when a dedicated enemy of the Constitution is working from the inside, we face a far more dangerous threat.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)