Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    MSNBC is apparently where all of the on air non-talent ends up when they find that no one else will hire them or they can't keep a job anywhere else
    You are very likely correct about that!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Personally, I don't see how they can call what goes on at MSNBC "news broadcasting" or those reporting it "on air talent"

MSNBC is apparently where all of the on air non-talent ends up when they find that no one else will hire them or they can't keep a job anywhere else.
    I wouldn't call what they do reporting I couldn't Imagine anyone hiring them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I cannot stand to watch her.
    she's raises my blood pressure
    OH NO!! Great reason not to tune in SOSAD!!!

I go in for an Angiogram on Tuesday and am suppose to keep my BP under congrol....no more msnbc for me until after next tuesday
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

I go in for an Angiogram on Tuesday and am suppose to keep my BP under congrol....no more msnbc for me until after next tuesday
    Well I am glad to hear that, you might make it a habit to avoid MSM as much as possible in order to stay healthy!

Well I am glad to hear that, you might make it a habit to avoid MSM as much as possible in order to stay healthy!
    No doubt!

I watch everything, even though stories that are touted as news are more opinion about what is happening in the world. I want to know what foolishness may be out there, so I won't be blind-sided.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I watch everything, even though stories that are touted as news are more opinion about what is happening in the world. I want to know what foolishness may be out there, so I won't be blind-sided.
    I guess I am just fed up with the propaganda machine, it seems they are all saying the same things over and over in different ways to brainwash us. I am just tired of all the games.

MSNBC is to liberalism as FOX is to conservatism. Both are paid for by corporations that have their best interest in mind.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    MSNBC is to liberalism as FOX is to conservatism. Both are paid for by corporations that have their best interest in mind.
    I second that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12