Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Multiculturalism

BALTIMORE (Map, News) - As Sarah Kreager, 26, tried to sit down on a Baltimore City bus Tuesday, police say, a middle-schooler told her she couldn’t. When she attempted to take another seat, a middle-schooler wouldn’t let her. Finally, according to police, Kreager just sat down.

She was “immediately attackedâ€

Another show of courage by an educator:
    "Their bus tickets — provided by the school — have been revoked, Greene said."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe the Jena debaucle taught them if they beat up someone, they will be showered with cash and fame.

What borders me is the fact that our civilization loses on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Maybe the Jena debaucle taught them if they beat up someone, they will be showered with cash and fame.
    in the name of being politically correct!

Their bus tickets — provided by the school — have been revoked, Greene said.
    Not much of a punishment in my opinion.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

This is really sick. I hope the cops/DA at least *investigate* the possibility that this was a hate crime, because it sure sounds like it to me.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Lugundum-Thanks for providing this story,I hadn't heard it and Baltimore is not that far from me.

The school revoking their bus passes will sure teach those kids a lesson

Rawhide!

Multiculturalism

As an "elderly white woman", I often am physically confronted and attacked by persons of all ages of divergent races, including other white women. Thus, I think this represents more an attack of the weaker by the stronger rather than anything specifically racial.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Lugundum-Thanks for providing this story,I hadn't heard it and Baltimore is not that far from me.

The school revoking their bus passes will sure teach those kids a lesson

Rawhide!
    Your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    As an "elderly white woman", I often am physically confronted and attacked by persons of all ages of divergent races, including other white women. Thus, I think this represents more an attack of the weaker by the stronger rather than anything specifically racial.
    It sounds bad and I hope you are OK.

However I dare to disagree. When the attackers are whites than 'race hate' charges are pressed somewhat automatically. So I see double meter here.

Besides it has been proved by even one of the very politically correct think tank, that multiculti makes people unhappy, isolated and more aggressive when comparing to the homogeneous population. If you wish I can locate the study. With disbelief it has been cited in British Guardian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast