Page 38 of 202 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Music Mix - Listening to music as I blog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I can understand a couple songs, but 38 pages and many of them being repeated. Come on, you're pushing good articles down the boards before everyone has a chance to see them. You've done this with several threads. It's like you're on a personal mission to see how many pages you can turn one of your threads into. Time to learn when to let go.

I don't know how many folks are like me and typically only check out the first page in an individual forum. I just hope some worthwhile post aren't escaping to the second page before I see them.

Thank you for listening.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Airbornesapper, I have enjoyed many of your song posts.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Airbornesapper, I have enjoyed many of your song posts.
    I'm just listening to music as I fight back... I'm glad you enjoy them GeorgiaPeach

Jigsaw...love the 70's!

Wish they would play your stuff on the radio Airbornesapper!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL