Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Muslim, but Presumed Innocent: he shouted “Allah Akbar

It was reported that he shouted “Allah Akbarâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one is suggesting that all Muslims are killers. What is not being addressed, however, is the way Islam and its holy book, the Koran, is a call to battle.
    Our continued tolerance for an intolerant religion will be our downfall!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Western Christian Culture and Eastern Muslim Culture has historically never peacefully co-existed. We are rushing headlong into a titanic clash of cultures and religious believes not just abroad but right here in the US and no amount of laws or checks and measures are going to stop it. History repeats
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

At this point in time I believe we are being attacked from many fronts including some of our own politicians. It may be time for immigration reform but maybe it ought to be limiting WHO gets to come here. Why invite a lot of our own enemies? It is going to bust loose one of these days. Americans are growing tired of being trampled along with their rights to accomodate others into this country.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

In past 40 years the USA has rushed forward to join the Multiculturalism agenda and along with that comes the political correctness police, its a dangerous combination as most common sense people know where to draw the line, my goal in life is be kind to all humans but be guarded in being naive or allowing others to enforce their religious or other beliefs on me, today we now live in a society, press,media,public schools and yes even our military officers are afraid to speak out on issues of race, gender religion for fear of being labeled,rather then take action they simply ignore warnings and let the balloon burst rather then bring the PC police down on them.

Unless common sense once again takes hold in America all is lost.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    No one is suggesting that all Muslims are killers. What is not being addressed, however, is the way Islam and its holy book, the Koran, is a call to battle.
    Our continued tolerance for an intolerant religion will be our downfall!!
    Excellent point 93Camaro!

The signs were there with Major Hasan, but it is likely that the political correctness that infects common sense in America allowed his unhappiness to erupt in a brutal, senseless act.
    Thats the problem. I heard that Hasan was being watch for 6 months! Any suspicions of him keeping a blog on how to carry out suicide bombing should have led to an investigation. Especially someone who is Muslim.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn