Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wasn't Imam Bush born in New Haven? :P " Bush Guts Pentagon of Islam Extremism Experts, Critics - Coughlin Sacked" See: www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=212112

For example, a billboard on Interstate 84 west near Cheshire invites motorists to turn east, or toward Mecca.
    Why can muslims have a sign with that on it? Christians can't even have Christmas displays anymore because it might be offensive.

What would muslims do if we had a huge billboard on Interstate 84 that had "JESUS SAVES"on it. I bet they would complain.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, I would not suggest speaking to the wives - the law would be against you on that.

Right after 911, there was a story that Pres. Bush sent Colin Powell to a Muslim conference, meeting, etc., to speak to them. The message was that people who spoke out against Islam were bigots, essentially. That America (I assume really this administration) wanted to bring more Muslims to American to 'educate them and teach them to love us'.

Remember this President jumped into a purely religious debate and denounced Franklin Graham for his opinion on Islam.

It shouldn't surprise us that this country is being flooded with them - that seems to be this PResident's plan - not sure why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Yes, I would not suggest speaking to the wives - the law would be against you on that.

Right after 911, there was a story that Pres. Bush sent Colin Powell to a Muslim conference, meeting, etc., to speak to them. The message was that people who spoke out against Islam were bigots, essentially. That America (I assume really this administration) wanted to bring more Muslims to American to 'educate them and teach them to love us'.

Remember this President jumped into a purely religious debate and denounced Franklin Graham for his opinion on Islam.

It shouldn't surprise us that this country is being flooded with them - that seems to be this PResident's plan - not sure why.
    I wasn't planning on saying anything obscene. I was really going to just say pretty much what AmericanGirl said. I was just going to remind them they aren't slaves/chattel in the US, that they don't have to obey their husbands like slaves. If I get arrested so be it.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Didn't mean to sound like Mother here, oh and goodness didn't mean to suggest I thought you would be obscene or insulting. That never occurred to me.

Just kinda making a point that our government will not be on our side in any situation of this kind and you would be running a risk of having the entire force of the American government come down against you.

That just a sign of the times.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This makes me sick every new mosque, I feel our America slipping away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

I'll tell you what AG, you've inspired me, the NEXT time I see a muslim woman in her hijab or burka, I'm saying something -- if her slave owner has a problem w/what I say, he'll just have to eat it.
    Snap a picture of them.

I've done that with my cell phone cam. when I've spotted a ninja dressed in full funereal garb on the subway.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

I'll tell you what AG, you've inspired me, the NEXT time I see a muslim woman in her hijab or burka, I'm saying something -- if her slave owner has a problem w/what I say, he'll just have to eat it.
    Snap a picture of them.

I've done that with my cell phone cam. when I've spotted a ninja dressed in full funereal garb on the subway.
    So you are calling them 'ninjas' too :P ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12