Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim Father Kills Daughter in Canada

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Father killed daughter for not wearing hijab, her friends say

Dec 11 12:56 PM US/Eastern

Muslim Man Kills Daughter For Not Wearing Hijab

Friends and classmates of a 16-year-old girl who police say was murdered by her devout Muslim father in a Toronto suburb told local media Tuesday she was killed for not wearing a hijab.
    Police said in a statement they received an emergency call at 7:55 am local time Monday from "a man who indicated that he had just killed his daughter."

The victim, Aqsa Parvez, was "rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but tragically passed away late last night."

Her father, Muhammad Parvez, 57, was arrested at the scene and will be formally charged with murder when he appears in court Wednesday, said police.

The girl's friends, meanwhile, told local media she was having trouble at home because she did not conform to the family's religious beliefs and refused to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf, or hijab.

"She wanted to go different ways than her family wanted to go, and she wanted to make her own path, but he (her father) wouldn't let her," one of her classmates told public broadcaster CBC.

"She loved clothes," another of her friends, Dominiquia Holmes-Thompson, told the daily Toronto Star. "She just wanted to show her beauty ... She just wanted to dress like us, just like a normal person."

According to her friends, Aqsa had worn the hijab at school last year, but rebelled in recent months.

They said she would leave home wearing a hijab and loose-fitting clothes, but would take off her head scarf and change into tighter garments at school, then change back before going home at the end of the day.

The victim's 26 year-old brother was also charged with obstructing police in the investigation.

Copyright AFP 2007, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Gives a new meaning to "I love Ya To Death"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT ALSO GIVES NEW MEANING TO "MY FATHER WILL JUST KILL ME IF I DO THAT"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that we're going to see a lot more of this in Western countries. Younger Muslim girls are going to want to fit in with their peers...they're not going to want to look weird in the traditional Muslim garb.

It's very sad to think that a man could be so mentally diseased by his stupid religion that he would kill his own child over a pathetically backward religious standard.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I'm telling ya, we need to watch these people. I think we are going to have trouble in this country becaue of it. I know that alot of mulsims say they are peace abiding, however, it seems that the redicals speack louder. I thiink if we can't celebrate Christmas, have to cut things out because of athiests, we should get rid of the footbaths etc. Hey maybe we can contact the ACLU and file a complaint against them HOw come the athiests aren't threatened by Islamic groups? Why aren't they protesting the footbaths? Or is it only Christ the are against.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I'm telling ya, we need to watch these people. I think we are going to have trouble in this country becaue of it. I know that alot of mulsims say they are peace abiding, however, it seems that the redicals speack louder. I thiink if we can't celebrate Christmas, have to cut things out because of athiests, we should get rid of the footbaths etc. Hey maybe we can contact the ACLU and file a complaint against them HOw come the athiests aren't threatened by Islamic groups? Why aren't they protesting the footbaths? Or is it only Christ the are against.
    I'm an atheist, and I have to admit to you that while I've always been very respectful of a person's right to believe in their own God, it's religions like Islam that scare the hell out of me and make me wonder if a huge chunk of the human race isn't simply insane.

If they will kill family, just think what they will do to us.

I've hunted and hunted but I can't find the article. It was a couple of years ago that similar cases were talked about in NY. They were not charged with murder because of their religeous beliefs and culture.

Murder is murder, regardless of any insane religious belief. Why is it OK for a radical muslim like this slime to murder his daughter, but NOT ok for a Mormon to have more than one wife? Both are based on their religious beliefs no?

If Muslims want to live in America, they should check their crazy crap at the door or get out!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Murder is murder, regardless of any insane religious belief. Why is it OK for a radical muslim like this slime to murder his daughter, but NOT ok for a Mormon to have more than one wife? Both are based on their religious beliefs no?

If Muslims want to live in America, they should check their crazy crap at the door or get out!
    Good point miguelina!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast