Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim Leader Blames Senator Boxer for a Death Threat Agains

Muslim Leader Blames Senator Boxer for a Death Threat Against Him
    Posted: Saturday, 06 January 2007 3:49PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KCBS) -- The executive director of the Sacramento chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said he believes a death threat against him was fueled by Senator Barbara Boxer’s actions.

Boxer had commended Basim Elkarra’s chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations for the group’s efforts to improve relations between Christians, Jews, minority groups and the FBI. Her officer later rescinded the award after investigating an on-line report that accused Elkarra’s group of terrorist sympathies.

While investigating the accusations, Boxer learned two former CAIR members were sentenced to prison for crimes related to terrorist groups, according to her communications director, Natalie Ravaitz. Ravaitz said CAIR had also refused to label Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations.

Elkarra claims Boxer was misinformed and has caved into the rise of Islamophobia in the United Stated.

"It empowers the extremists. Just recently we saw a video that came out, talking about open season on Muslims. It's all over the Internet and people are bragging about killing Muslims. This has to stop. It's unacceptable. Islamophobia is real, it's here and we have to make sure our elected officials speak out against it."

CAIR maintains it opposes terrorist activities and Elkarra said the people Boxer gathered her information from are extremists themselves, but anti-Muslim.

"She was quoting from these individuals from Florida who have these hate and extreme right-wing Websites and she also consulted with anti-Muslim bigots. It's really unfortunately she didn't contact us and see our side of the story."

Elkarra received his death threat through e-mail, and the FBI is now conducting an investigation.

http://kcbs.com/pages/178585.php?conten ... tId=284503

Music Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymLJz3N8ayI&eurl=

Lyrics:
    Open Season
    Music: Ward
    Lyrics: Aborn, Nelson
    String Arrangement: Eric Frampton

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
    I'm stronger than your war of fear
    Are we clear?
    If you step in my hood
    It's understood
    It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
    Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherf*cker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherf*cker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a f*cking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, F*ck with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That sh*t you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

It's Open Season
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

It's unacceptable. Islamophobia is real, it's here and we have to make sure our elected officials speak out against it."
    Ya well welcome to our world American phoebia is real too. People brag on line about killing Americans. Seems when all is said and done it always goes back to Washington DC doesn't it?

Could it be that Washington is in fact promoting Islamaphoebia and American phoebia to serve their own agenda?

Could it be the none reaction from Washington DC when threats are made to "eliminate the gringo" by tenured hispanic college professors that Washington is giving silent approval?

Could it be that Washington DC and the CFR want a religioius and ethnic based conflict between all groups?

DEVIDE AND CONQUER
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I do not care much for the meaning of the words but the musician seems to have a gift for alliteration.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so typical, lets blame someone else for my problems! Forget the fact that muslims world wide are calling for American blood and death to all non muslims! Forget the fact that muslims invaded our country and slaughtered 3,000 Americans, forget the fact that their book of jihad calls for all of us Christians to be beheaded, forget the fact that no muslim group has ever stood up and made a stand against terrorism, forget the fact that they want to replace our constitution with their book of jihad!
    And this moron blames Boxer because he is getting death threats????
    Who does he think he is kidding?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not care much for the meaning of the words but the musician seems to have a gift for alliteration.
    While maybe not "eloquent" I agree with and support these musicians. They are specifically talking to those who mean us harm. I am glad to see not all in the entertainment industry or young people have their head up their asses.

And this moron blames Boxer because he is getting death threats????
    Who does he think he is kidding?
    I hear ya MD!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

muslims invaded our country and slaughtered 3,000 Americans
    No they didn't. You are meant to believe they did. Start reading the FOIA released documents to realign your perceptions.

The only invasion taking place is the Mexican pawns from the southern border. If you do a little research you will find that evidence suggests rather strongly that a specific muslim was involved in 9/11 to serve as the focal point of American outrage and legitimize the destabilization of the middle east.

9/11 was a false flag operation
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    muslims invaded our country and slaughtered 3,000 Americans
    No they didn't. You are meant to believe they did. Start reading the FOIA released documents to realign your perceptions.

The only invasion taking place is the Mexican pawns from the southern border. If you do a little research you will find that evidence suggests rather strongly that a specific muslim was involved in 9/11 to serve as the focal point of American outrage and legitimize the destabilization of the middle east.

9/11 was a red flag operation
    Sorry, Xanadu, but I have yet to see anything even vaguely resembling the evidence necessary to determine that 9/11 was conducted by anyone other than Muslim extremists. The conspiracy theories that claim it was some sort of wag the dog operation are so full of holes that I don't know where to begin. You may recall that I have addressed various of these claims in the past. Some of the theories move beyond questionable credibility and into the theater of the absurd, such as the claim that the aircraft that hit the WTC were not even airliners but were rather cruise missiles. The sort of "evidence" that backs such claims is easily dismissed by anyone with an inkling of understanding of physics.

Now, if someone wants to make the claim that the administration was aware of impending attacks and did nothing to stop them, I may be willing to at least entertain that evidence. I am even open to the idea that our government imploded the WTC towers to avoid their toppling onto other buildings, though that would have required the use of mininukes. But until I see credible evidence (as opposed to the mishmash of circumstantial gobbletygoop that I have seen up to this point) of a conspiracy by elements of our own government to fake the 9/11 attacks I will remain remain convinced that they were the work of the militant Muslims who took credit for the attacks and who certainly had already previously attempted to bring down the towers.

Another way to put this is that just because you cannot trust your own government, that doesn't mean that you cease to have other enemies. Making declarative statements regarding the nature of the 9/11 attacks without anything other than loosely assembled and vague circumstantial evidence is, in my opinion, irresponsible beyond words. If you believe that there may be evidence of a governmental conspiracy, say that, but don't make declarative statements that cannot be proven or for which no compelling evidence exists.

I am even open to the idea that our government imploded the WTC towers to avoid their toppling onto other buildings, though that would have required the use of mininukes.
    Well this forum is not for 9/11 but answer me this Kevin... if you are willing to accept they imploded those buildings to keep them from falling on the other buildings.
    How did they get those buildings rigged in a matter of minutes?
    Why did they NOT evacuate those buildings as opposed to telling people to remain?
    Why do the NY fire fighters definately state that there were explosions in the basement as well as other floors?

9/11 was too oportune for their purposes to be anything other than what the eye beholds when you watch those towers fall. So we agree to disagree but it doesn't bring back those people who were lost.

Here's another question for ya... we've lost more American citizens at the hands of illegals in this country than we have lost in the The Trade Towers and Iraq combined ... is that same government turning a blind eye to the border as well?

Banned
    I am even open to the idea that our government imploded the WTC towers to avoid their toppling onto other buildings, though that would have required the use of mininukes.
    Well this forum is not for 9/11 but answer me this Kevin... if you are willing to accept they imploded those buildings to keep them from falling on the other buildings.
    How did they get those buildings rigged in a matter of minutes?
    There would be no need to pre-rig the building if a backpack nuke was used. The yield is sufficiently low to avoid damage to surrounding structures, but the neutron load would superheat steel supports and concrete to the point of near-instant failure even as those materials contained the radiation.

I have viewed the video of the collapse numerous times and see absolutely zero evidence of a conventional explosive implosion. Either mininukes were used or else the buildings did in fact collapse under their own weight due to the leverage exerted by the collapsing debrisas the pancaking floors above forced vertical supports outwards.

Why did they NOT evacuate those buildings as opposed to telling people to remain?
    I am not aware of any master plan to keep people from evacuating. As a matter of fact, a surprisingly small number of people were killed relative to the potential number of casualties.

Why do the NY fire fighters definately state that there were explosions in the basement as well as other floors?
    I am aware of no such official statement. You appear to be repeating innuendo as fact. Now, in such a monumental collapse, there would in fact have been various small explosive events in any modern office tower. Those are not to be confused with demolition charges.

9/11 was too oportune for their purposes to be anything other than what the eye beholds when you watch those towers fall. So we agree to disagree but it doesn't bring back those people who were lost.
    I'm sorry, but that is a ludicrous statement. on its face.

Here's another question for ya... we've lost more American citizens at the hands of illegals in this country than we have lost in the The Trade Towers and Iraq combined ... is that same government turning a blind eye to the border as well?
    I have explained this before, but prior to repeating that explanation, it should be pointed out that the one thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other in any causal sense. The two issues each have their own separate sets causal factors and their own separate solutions or lack thereof.

The reason, I believe, that the illegals are being allowed to flood this country is monetary. Persons registered as chattel, whether as SSN holding citizens or ITIN holding aliens, increase the federal debt limit. The only linkage between 9/11 and the illegal alien situation may be that the aliens are being allowed in to be monetized so as to allow for the funding of the War on Terror. But even if that is not the answer, surely you are sufficiently sophisticated to understand that separate issues have separate causes and separate political relaities. Your question is like asking, "If we can't have socialize medicine, why aren't the potholes on my street fixed?" The two issues are unrelated beyond the point that they are somehow related to one or another aspect of government.