Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

MUSLIM MAYHEM: Dallas CAIR Director Says, “Muslims Are Above the Law”

MUSLIM MAYHEM: Dallas CAIR Director Says, “Muslims Are Above the Law”

I for one welcome this new CAIR policy of honesty and openness. Any day now, maybe one of their directors will admit what they truly stand for.
    A Council on American-Islamic Relations leader told a crowd at a rally for Islam that members of the faith should not be bound by American law.
    “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.
    The rally in Austin was part of a nationwide effort to hold “Muslim Capitol Day” events. The event included a speech by a representative of Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, who declared that Texas was an awful place and that Islam was the answer.
    “Why did Muhammad say that he would not rest until the Koran was the law of the land?”
    “Islam does not have Texas in the current condition, the current socio-political condition that Texas is in. What is this condition that Texas is in? Why is Texas on the brink, when you look at Texas in comparison to 50 states, education, percent of population graduating from high school is 46, high school completion rate is 46, the scholastic assessment rate, the SAT score in Texas is 47, the percentage of population with no health insurance in Texas is first, those without health insurance Texas is first. When you look at the state of a child in Texas, the percentage of uninsured children, Texas is first… etc etc
    You shouldn’t be filing legislation against Islam, when you look at Texas, Islam is not the problem. Islam is the solution. Allah Akbar.”
    Clearly when we look at the literacy rates and health insurance rates in the Muslim world, we cannot help but see that Islam is the answer. That is assuming the question is how can we make Texas more like Somalia or Egypt.

Herman Mustafa Carroll had defended terrorists, perhaps on the same theory that Muslims are superior to the law of the land.

“I think you can only blame Hamas for so long. It takes two to tango. And I think, you know, that what we’ve heard for a number of years is this terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, Hamas, Hamas, Hamas, was not just Hamas.”
    “Look at the true cause of the terrorism. It’s not somebody is reading a book, reading a Quran, and then go out and say, ‘Well, the Quran told me to blow this up. I’m gonna blow it up.’ The cause, the root cause of terrorism is oppression. The root cause of terrorism is oppression.”
    Oddly quite a few terrorists seem to read that book and blow people up. Others read the book and declare that Muslims are above the law of the land. It sounds as if these two phenomena share a common root cause.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/muslim...#ixzz2aRrYxXac
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Banned
    Barry, Hillary and the Muslim Big Brotherhood

Posted by Rick Wells on Jul 27, 2013

It’s Stupid Question Time.

• Should the Muslim Brotherhood be represented in the crafting of U.S. domestic and foreign policy?
    • Should persons with connections to the Muslim Brotherhood hold positions of trust in our government?
    • Should our “elected representatives”, such as Barry obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain be cozy, warm, fuzzy and protective of questionable persons in violation of their oaths to the U.S. Constitution?

Extra Stupid Bonus Rhetorical Question: If this is the stuff that is visible or leaking out about what is supposedly our government, can you imagine the traitorous and destructive things that they are keeping secret?
    The correct answers are: (1) No, (2) No, (3) “How much did you have to drink?” and (Bonus) “You’d better get me one too.”
    There is no shortage of evidence that the Muslim brotherhood is heavily involved in the U.S. Government. Any internet search will turn up names, positions and their links to the organization. This in itself is very troubling. It is especially concerning when the names and positions of the American enablers and facilitators are considered. It goes all the way to the top, or more correctly, begins at the top and permeates its way down. Some label this as infiltration. Yeah, like my eggs become infiltrated with hot sauce when I shake it on. It’s more like a deliberate placement of subversive elements by higher ranking subversive elements.
    Americans love the “diversity” argument, that these are statistical aberrations that occur from inclusion of all types in our “Great Experiment in Freedom”, because we are so admired by the rest of the world blah, blah, blah. To that argument, I respond….Bull Crap! The Muslim Brotherhood is an organization which has as its objective, Universal Islam under Sharia Law. Universal means everybody, including you and me. It includes every person in the United States, and prescribes death to the infidels who do not convert to Islam. So our “president” is helping to bring this decision to your home: Bow to Mecca five times a day, pray to Allah, or be killed. This seems to me to be a little more pressing of an issue than who lost this week on “Dancing With The Stars.”
    And virtually nobody in our government is challenging Barry obama or his underlings as they march the world towards a showdown with our new Islamic “masters.” Are the rest of our government officials also members of Muslim Brotherhood, sympathizers, blackmailed, purchased traitors, intimidated go-along-to-get-alongs or just useful idiots? Whichever it is, it’s a losing deal for the average Joe Citizen.
    Even one person of this terrorist belief holding a place in our government is too many. Coddling these people, and allowing them any input in formulating any policy is a traitorous act by their own organizational definition. They appear to have been selected specifically because of their affiliation. It’s as if the U.S. government recruiters decided, “You know, what we really need for this position is a nut job that wants to destroy America.” At least the regime composition is consistent, top to bottom.
    It is obvious that Barry obama created his czar positions in order to skirt the appointment process and to minimize congressional oversight of his regime’s official appointments. He’s also created bureaucratic layers of insulation around them to facilitate and conceal their activities. After all, he’s got tons of borrowed money to pass around, might as well use it to destroy America.
    The people are visible, but the substance of their activities is largely unknown. They hide and stall behind the shield of claimed “national security” concerns. That is one of the very few areas in which I agree with the regime. There are definitely some serious national security concerns. Only the obama administration is the one creating them.
    This brings us to the “why” and “for what purpose” portion of the discussion. Why is this happening and what is the objective?
    We all know that Barry obama is a Christian, he’s told us so many times. Even his racist former pastor has said so. He has been equally forthcoming in all areas of his background including; his college transcripts, his relinquished law licenses, his wife’s relinquished law license questions, his birth certificate, his use of a previously issued social security number, his travel to Pakistan in 1981 on a non-U.S. passport, etc. We can trust that he is not personally a Muslim and that there is no conflict of interest between a personal belief in Sharia Islamic fundamentalism and his oath of office.
    It’s like the opposite of the Reagan trust but verify approach, called “just believe me and accept whatever I say.” That probably is not a good way to run a nation, especially when the track record of blatant deception is as glaring as theirs.
    Our national gag reflex has been challenged to the max by Barry obama’s “if I had a son he’d look just like Trayvon” and “Trayvon could have been me 35 years ago” as well as Hillary Clinton’s, “ If I had a second daughter it would be Huma.” There’s more sappiness spewing from this manipulative regime than the entire state of Vermont in March.
    On the subject of Huma Abedin, the surrogate daughter and top aide Clinton is fondly doting, there are some extremely serious issues which are being ignored or covered up. This woman has access to sensitive intelligence at the highest levels and substantial influence as a personal Hillary Clinton confidant, at the time she was Secretary of State.
    This is the same Huma Abedin whose father was a crucial leader in the Muslim Brotherhood, whose mother is still in a leadership position with the Muslim Sisterhood wing of the Muslim Brotherhood, and whose brother holds a similar leadership role affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Okay, so I guess we know what they talk about over Thanksgiving dinner is likely not “How ‘bout them Cowboys?.” Do you think her viewpoints might have a pro- Muslim Brotherhood slant? Why is the Saudi government backed Muslim Brotherhood not on a terror list but Ron Paul supporters and U.S. veterans are?
    There is absolutely no way this woman, Abedin, passed a security clearance. Can’t happen, wouldn’t happen and never did happen. Did I mention her dual job “special government employee” sweetheart deal where she was getting paid twice, and her failure to disclose the income?
    Then you have the retaliatory actions taken against a group of five U.S. Congressmen for exposing the security clearance issue and having the audacity to request verification of vetting documentation. A gaggle of pseudo republicans jumped on the five through their favorite whipping girl, Michelle Bachman. They were incensed that they would risk hurting Hillary’s surrogate daughter’s feelings with such a petty issue as national security. John McCain went nuts (not a very long trip for Rino Juan) as well as the ever-tearful Speaker of the House, John Boehner. A response to their letter has still not been forthcoming.
    If you are one of those who would brand Ms. Bachman as a Tea Party fringe element and thereby dismiss her legitimacy, one of the other five petitioners was the Congressman from Texas, Louis Gohmert. Gohmert, aside from being thoughtful and well spoken, was a former Texas Chief Justice. When Louis talks, I listen.
    There is a word for a government and government officials who allow the enemy into positions of trust. There are prescribed mechanisms for their removal from office and sanctions against the perpetrators.
    If this were the Nixon era, these criminals would already be under congressional investigation and facing serious charges. Ah, yes, who would have ever thought that someone in 2013 would be romanticizing about the Nixon era being the “good old days” of justice in America? That was a time when the legitimate press still existed and took their responsibility to the nation seriously. They actually had a backbone and knew how to use it.
    In today’s world, the only media of conscience is the internet media and we must therefore do our best to hold this criminal government accountable.
    There is more here than meets the eye. Our activities in the Middle East are not being driven by America’s national best interest. National security, fighting terrorism or any of the other excuses provided are for public consumption by the masses looking for a simple feel-good validation. I challenge anybody to explain our multiple military presences as anything other than the vague and meaningless “war on terror.” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The real terrorists are in DC. It is our passive permission to commit mayhem in our name both at home and abroad, against our Constitution and individuals, that may well lead to our own ultimate national demise.
    America’s imperialistic projection into the affairs of Middle East nations and our fabricated war on terror are being conducted for indistinct and nefarious reasons. Ignoring the criminality of our leadership will only serve to destroy our freedom and liberty in exchange for preserving, in name only, a new and hideous version of what was once the United States of America.
    Rick Wells is an author and a small business owner. He contributes to Joe The Plumber among other conservative media outlets, and he is the co-founder of the charity organization ‘Give a Kid a Smile’ which you can follow and support on Facebook.

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/07/bar...g-brotherhood/