Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MUST SEE PATRIOT!! Get Your Musket! Fix Your Bayonet!

Friday, December 4, 2009

MUST SEE PATRIOT!!

Get Your Musket!

Fix Your Bayonet!

Lieutenant Colonel Allen West - Florida Congressional Candidate

Friday, December 4, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

This is what EVERY single candidate for any office in this country needs to be saying right now....I just hope and pray the guy hasn't got a bad case of "Loudobbitis, you know... that medical condition that gives you diarrhea of the mouth and an uncontrollable urge to spew BS, lie and morph into a Commie.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

http://allenwestforcongress.com/

Fox News: LTC Allen West, one of a small but determined group of black Republicans running for seats in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2010

Unlike Lou Dobbs this man is running for office (not just thinking about it) and this man says stand up or get out of the way.

Watch the video over and he is very clear that you are either for the Republic or against it - I don't see him appoligizing to Telemundo for not doing this speech in Spanish.

We got the wrong black man in office. This candidate rocks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am watching the videos and the interviews. He is amazing. Self responsibility, stop the welfare train.

"Take this country back," says Lieutenant Colonel Allen West.

"Don't go home and let your children down."

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

A man of courage and conviction!? He is truly inspiring and we all need to take up the cause that he has charged us with! Fix bayonets!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836