Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I always liked RonPaul but he is too close to the seldom mentioned other enemy within and that s 'radical' muslims who are gaining ground .

I have not heard him speak against them, only blame what they do on us . Alot of his campaiyne funds are rumored to come from them and the 'moderate' ones.

Except for that I would vote for RP.
    The day 'radical' Muslims are rampant in this country, march while carrying foreign flags, abuse welfare, overrun E.R.'s and sell oranges on street corners comes, then I'll worry.

Right now, illegals from our Southern neighboring states are our most immediate and greatest problem.

Ron Paul won't solve all our problems but he's better than any of the three pea pods. I hope you'll reconsider. God Bless Our Veterans!

The thing about it is they are not oing to be president .

Them or any other person who might stop the insanety .

All the Paul Revers crying out will not stop the destruction until a large portion of society gts involved.

I always liked RonPaul but he is too close to the seldom mentioned other enemy within and that s 'radical' muslims who are gaining ground .

I have not heard him speak against them, only blame what they do on us . Alot of his campaiyne funds are rumored to come from them and the 'moderate' ones.

With all due respect, Ron Paul doesn't accept campaign contributions from terrorists! That's absurd. Where did you read that?? Please post a link. I'm sure he accepts funds from Muslim Americans (like any other candidate) but I hope you are not implying that all Muslims are terrorists.

It's a shame that you feel this way because this is all just propaganda. We are constantly being fed lies and disinformation, to keep us in a state of fear in order to justify the war on terror. The truth is, the war on terror is a fraud. If it were real, then our borders would have been sealed a long time ago. Think about it!

I believe that we are all in need of "re-educating" ourselves about the root causes of Muslim extremists and what is really going on in our country today. We are certainly not going to get the truth from the MSM. The first step is to stop listening to them. Go to other independent online news resources instead:

www.worldnetdaily.com
    www.infowars.com

HON. RON PAUL OF TEXAS
    BEFORE THE US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    July 14, 2005
    SUICIDE TERRORISM

I, like many, have assumed that the driving force behind the suicide attacks was Islamic fundamentalism. Promise of instant entry into paradise as a reward for killing infidels seemed to explain the suicides, a concept that is foreign to our way of thinking. The world's expert on suicide terrorism has convinced me to rethink this simplistic explanation, that terrorism is merely an expression of religious extremism and resentment of a foreign culture.

Robert Pape, author of "Dying to Win," explains the strategic logic of suicide terrorism. Pape has collected a database of every suicide terrorist attack between 1980 and 2004, all 462 of them. His conclusions are enlightening and crucial to our understanding the true motivation behind the attacks against Western nations by Islamic terrorists. After his exhaustive study, Pape comes to some very important conclusions.

Religious beliefs are less important than supposed. For instance, the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, a Marxist secular group, are the world's leader in suicide terrorism . The largest Islamic fundamentalist countries have not been responsible for any suicide terrorist attack. None have come from Iran or the Sudan. Until the U.S. invasion of Iraq, Iraq never had a suicide terrorist attack in all of its history. Between 1995 and 2004, the al Qaeda years, two-thirds of all attacks came from countries where the U.S. had troops stationed. Iraq's suicide missions today are carried out by Iraqi Sunnis and Saudis. Recall, 15 of the 19 participants in the 9/11 attacks were Saudis.

The clincher is this: the strongest motivation, according to Pape, is not religion but rather a desire "to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory the terrorists view as their homeland."

The best news is that if stopping suicide terrorism is a goal we seek, a solution is available to us. Cease the occupation of foreign lands and the suicide missions will cease. Between 1982 and 1986, there were 41 suicide terrorist attacks in Lebanon. Once the U.S., the French, and Israel withdrew their forces from Lebanon, there were no more attacks. The reason the attacks stop, according to Pape, is that the Osama bin Ladens of the world no longer can inspire potential suicide terrorists despite their continued fanatical religious beliefs.

Pape is convinced after his extensive research that the longer and more extensive the occupation of Muslim territories, the greater the chance of more 9/11-type attacks on the U.S. He is convinced that the terrorists strategically are holding off hitting the U.S. at the present time in an effort to break up the coalition by hitting our European allies. He claims it is just a matter of time if our policies do not change.

It is time for us to consider a strategic reassessment of our policy of foreign interventionism, occupation, and nation-building. It is in our national interest to do so and in the interest of world peace.

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=560

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I have not heard him speak against them, only blame what they do on us . Alot of his campaiyne funds are rumored to come from them and the 'moderate' ones
    This statement you'll have to prove to me ! Paul biggest donations came from Military personnel . I've Never heard anything like this . I also find it very very hard to believe
    Ron Paul said himself during one of the Republican debates on national TV that his largest contributors were from the Military. I have never heard any information at all regarding Muslim support for Ron Paul. Borak Obama...Yes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    LOL about the secret Muslim support for Ron Paul theory....

The first quote sounds like it came from Alex Jones' show. I don't care for him. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, per se. I do believe that the CFR has a stated globalist agenda, but Bilderburg/Rothschold/Tri_lateral / Lizard people is too much for me.

I thought Alex Jones supported RP ? I don' know much about Alex, only read some of his 'theorys'.

I keep an open mind and don't have any special feelings for any of them .

I have not heard him speak against them, only blame what they do on us . Alot of his campaiyne funds are rumored to come from them and the 'moderate' ones
    This statement you'll have to prove to me ! Paul biggest donations came from Military personnel . I've Never heard anything like this . I also find it very very hard to believe

Just google "muslims for RP."

I'm not saying RP is for muslims, but his policy on Israel sure makes them all real happy .

Also i don't know for a fact anything anymore, and neither does any other American , we have been lied to for long that is is hard to trust anyone that has been in politics, much less one who has been there for decades and the nation has continured to go to hell . What difference has RP or any of them made ?

I say vote out everyone that even got close to the place.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    The thing about it is they are not oing to be president .

Them or any other person who might stop the insanety .

All the Paul Revers crying out will not stop the destruction until a large portion of society gts involved.

With all due respect, Ron Paul doesn't accept campaign contributions from terrorists! That's absurd. Where did you read that?? Please post a link. I'm sure he accepts funds from Muslim Americans (like any other candidate) but I hope you are not implying that all Muslims are terrorists.

It's a shame that you feel this way because this is all just propaganda. We are constantly being fed lies and disinformation, to keep us in a state of fear in order to justify the war on terror. The truth is, the war on terror is a fraud. If it were real, then our borders would have been sealed a long time ago. Think about it!

I believe that we are all in need of "re-educating" ourselves about the root causes of Muslim extremists and what is really going on in our country today. We are certainly not going to get the truth from the MSM. The first step is to stop listening to them. Go to other independent online news resources instead:

www.worldnetdaily.com
    www.infowars.com

HON. RON PAUL OF TEXAS
    BEFORE THE US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    July 14, 2005
    SUICIDE TERRORISM

I, like many, have assumed that the driving force behind the suicide attacks was Islamic fundamentalism. Promise of instant entry into paradise as a reward for killing infidels seemed to explain the suicides, a concept that is foreign to our way of thinking. The world's expert on suicide terrorism has convinced me to rethink this simplistic explanation, that terrorism is merely an expression of religious extremism and resentment of a foreign culture.

Robert Pape, author of "Dying to Win," explains the strategic logic of suicide terrorism. Pape has collected a database of every suicide terrorist attack between 1980 and 2004, all 462 of them. His conclusions are enlightening and crucial to our understanding the true motivation behind the attacks against Western nations by Islamic terrorists. After his exhaustive study, Pape comes to some very important conclusions.

Religious beliefs are less important than supposed. For instance, the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, a Marxist secular group, are the world's leader in suicide terrorism . The largest Islamic fundamentalist countries have not been responsible for any suicide terrorist attack. None have come from Iran or the Sudan. Until the U.S. invasion of Iraq, Iraq never had a suicide terrorist attack in all of its history. Between 1995 and 2004, the al Qaeda years, two-thirds of all attacks came from countries where the U.S. had troops stationed. Iraq's suicide missions today are carried out by Iraqi Sunnis and Saudis. Recall, 15 of the 19 participants in the 9/11 attacks were Saudis.

The clincher is this: the strongest motivation, according to Pape, is not religion but rather a desire "to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory the terrorists view as their homeland."

The best news is that if stopping suicide terrorism is a goal we seek, a solution is available to us. Cease the occupation of foreign lands and the suicide missions will cease. Between 1982 and 1986, there were 41 suicide terrorist attacks in Lebanon. Once the U.S., the French, and Israel withdrew their forces from Lebanon, there were no more attacks. The reason the attacks stop, according to Pape, is that the Osama bin Ladens of the world no longer can inspire potential suicide terrorists despite their continued fanatical religious beliefs.

Pape is convinced after his extensive research that the longer and more extensive the occupation of Muslim territories, the greater the chance of more 9/11-type attacks on the U.S. He is convinced that the terrorists strategically are holding off hitting the U.S. at the present time in an effort to break up the coalition by hitting our European allies. He claims it is just a matter of time if our policies do not change.

It is time for us to consider a strategic reassessment of our policy of foreign interventionism, occupation, and nation-building. It is in our national interest to do so and in the interest of world peace.

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=560

I have had a subscription to the "WhislteBlower Magazine ' for years and have read many RP editorials in it . WND is one of my favorite news sources and I think Joseph Farah is a good man . News Max and Mike Savage are the others.

Lebanon ws a nation where jews ,muslims and christians lived in peace . Iraq also had many christians and jews and muslims who lived in peace until the invasion. I read the stories of some of the people who use to live in these places.

Unless you know more about anciant history, you will cling to the idea that 'radical' muslims only attack when attacked . The Oterman Empire got all the way to the gates of Vienna and almost conquored europe. Thomas Jefferson fought with muslim pirates .

Everybody wants to rule the world . Who do you want ruling over you is the question .

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Ron Paul said himself during one of the Republican debates on national TV that his largest contributors were from the Military. I have never heard any information at all regarding Muslim support for Ron Paul. Borak Obama...Yes.

I heard the White Supremacists like Ron Paul, but everyone in America has to want someone. It's because of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment. His supporters are Constitutionalist, military and young people mostly. That Muslim story is CRAP! They would NOT want him.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Just google "muslims for RP."

I'm not saying RP is for muslims, but his policy on Israel sure makes them all real happy .

Also i don't know for a fact anything anymore, and neither does any other American , we have been lied to for long that is is hard to trust anyone that has been in politics, much less one who has been there for decades and the nation has continured to go to hell . What difference has RP or any of them made ?

I say vote out everyone that even got close to the place.
    I did just before your message. Again, if people are American they will pick someone.

I got thiese pages, all from Dearborn Michigan:

www.MuslimsVoteRonPaul.com

http://www.rense.com/general79/musron.htm

This one says why they do support Ron Paul
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1954692/posts
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

This is a General Discussions Group, NOT Breaking News. I was trying to have a discussion with the other people here.
    This was originally posted in the "News Stories" forum (probably by accident). It was later moved to the "General Discussions" forum. I just wanted to clarify that so I didn't look like a fool for posting this:

[quote:12de3ymu]Is this a news story? Where is the link?
    I guess it would be a good idea for all moved post to be identified as such (some are). [/quote:12de3ymu]

You don't look like a fool MW, I can't see you! LOL

I'm beginning to think I don't know what the hell I'm doing!
    I thought I was always in General Discussions? I go to stories on the left side, I don't search any groups at all. I've known for awhile to put links but if there is none, there is none ... such as an email that's NOT a SPAM email.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast