Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Myth: Illegal Immigrants picking crop's to lower Prices

The Myth: Illegal Immigrants picking crop's to lower Prices

What is confusing most Americans is that the foods picked by Illegal Immigrants stays in this country lowering prices to the US consumer.

You are being Bamboozled once again America. America does have premium crops but the thing is, you don't make enough money to pay for these food items. A majority of the quality foods are exported to richer nations... oh, you thought that was you... no, no... you are fiscally broke so food must be imported from Mexico, South America and China to give you cheep enough products for you to be able to afford.

So a weak... very weak dollar is forcing you to import poor quality products with very little over sight ... because you are broke... you just haven't figured it out yet ... so eat salmonella and get over it.

meanwhile... a majority the quality foods will go to rich nations that can afford quality foods while you subsidize Illegal Aliens through HUD subsidy's, Welfare, W.I.C. and the list goes on and on and you buy it from a very corrupt government giving you the idea it is in your benifit

stupid is as stupid does America...

So to recap... you get cheap poor grade food from China, Mexico blah, blah, blah... high grade globalist food producers get cheap labor, export a majority of its harvest to rich nations for a higher profit and you provide benefits to Illegal Alien Labor that allow them to pull of this fleecing of America

Damn what a concept... you footing the bill for the New World Order and Globalist company's courtesy of Bush, Clinton and now the new mentally deficient X drunk G.W. Bush

Oh... please don't think you are not paying more for food now because of Immigration raids... you are paying more for food now because of the falling dollar again .. curtsy of G.W. Bush, Greenspan and the current fed burning up the printing presses making funny money out of thin air causing hyper inflation to get the mortgage and housing crisis under control that they themselves created

Stop smoking crack America.. quit whining... you let Bush get away with this ... so take your medicine produced in china and hope for the best

when the recession turns into a depression ... I hope you have a tent to live in and seeds of your own to grow crops... you will not get mine
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are so correct AirborneSapper7.

Just as an example--tomatoes purchased at grocery stores taste like cardboard. So-called fresh cucumbers are coated in wax.

It is the duty of the President to propose and it is the privilege of the Congress to dispose.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I can assure you they are not passing the savings in cost on to the consumer....they are just improving the bottom line.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Great post Airborne.

Anybody ever ate yardbird?

Stock tip for the day: Buy Tyson and hold long term.

Survival tip for the day: Get a hold of some open pollinated tomato seeds.

Energy conservation tip for the day: Plant walnut trees around the house for shade.

Home security tip of the day: Buy two guns, one high caliber for defense, one lower caliber .22 for the squirrels that visit the walnut trees and the rabbits that visit your garden. Defense coupled with aquisition of meat for the table.

Above tips courtesy of the poster. Me.

For more tips refer to Army Special Forces Field Handbook.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    American(s) not all but a great majority are idiots... I truly hate to say it but they just don't have a clue at what is going on around them.

They tolerate the intolerable and put up with SH_T from an incompetent leader in the White House

I will not.. I call a spade a spade ... if you don't get it by now America you deserve the fate awaiting you as a third world country

dont complain after it happens it is way to late....

We had a saying in the Army "embrace the suck because it ain't going away"

Keep calling a spade a spade Airborne, perhaps some more people will begin to recognize that the deck of cards is made up of multiple suits and is not just one warm, fuzzy feeling, all inclusive bunch of cards.