Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Pelosi’s Budget Fantasy Land-DON’T Ask Her Hard Qu

In order to see the video included you will have to go to the link here at real clear politics:

"The fact is that Democrats stand ready to meet the republicans halfway on this. That would be fair. We have, i repeat, have cut $41 billion from President Obama's budget already on December 21st, 2010," Dem Leader Pelosi told reporters today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _cuts.html

Would you trust this face? Not your kindly grammy Pelosi, is she?

Nancy Pelosi’s Budget Fantasy Land-DON’T Ask Her Hard Questions
    Posted By Ladybug4Freedom On 07 Mar 2011. Under Budget, Congress, Cuts, Democrats, Economy, Education, Feet To The Fire, Jobs, Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Political Commentary, Spending Cuts, Unemployment Tags: budget cuts, C-Span, Democrats, Education, Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Progressives, Republicans, spending

Nancy Pelosi held a little press conference on March 3 on C-Span 3. She was bombarded with questions on the budget and the economy. Nancy Pelosi doesn’t like being questioned about the budget and the economy – or rather, she doesn’t like being questioned repeatedly when she avoids answering questions about the budget and the economy. It is really pretty funny to watch her flat ignore some of the reporters. This might come as a surprise to you, but Nancy Pelosi is NOT the kindly, 70 year old granny you might have thought! No, really!

Realclearpolitics.com has the video from C-Span. Unfortunately, there is no coding on it, so I can’t embed the video here. You’ll have to go to the link here to watch it. I can give you some highlights though! You’ll love this.

According to Granny Pelosi, the Dems have already cut 41 billion dollars from Obama’s budget. They did that back on December 21, 2010. I didn’t even know that Obama had presented a budget for them to CUT dollars from at that time. According to data I found when I was researching another article on the budget, “Harry Reid Lies about GOP Efforts to Cut Spending“, they (111th Congress) passed a Continuing Resolution on December 3, 2010 that allowed the government to remain in operation, business as usual until March 4, 2011.

The House Republicans on shutting down the government

The video opens with Nanny Pelosi saying that only one Republican in the House voted for the proposed 41 billion dollar cuts, but the majority of the Republicans in the Senate voted for it. Personally, I looked and looked and was unable to find information on this. I’m sure it’s there, but I could not find it; probably because it never got anywhere at all; so it is moot.

Nancy goes on to say that it was obvious that the House Republicans weren’t basking in the spirit of cooperation. Then, she elaborates on what is at stake, that the Republicans are being so recalcitrant about.

What’s at stake? We can’t shut down government. We cannot make these cuts that undermine education of our children, that jeopardize the creation of jobs, that weaken the middle class. There’s a great deal at stake, and Democrats stand ready to work together to find common ground – and a higher ground so that we can keep government open.

Still 4.7 applicants for every open job. NOT good averages for the job seeker!

*barf* The only knee-jerk, emotional talking point she missed was the old folks resorting to eating dog food. I especially love the “higher groundâ€

That picture is a bit too scary for grandchildren. She looks like she saying, would you accept this story about what is going on? Her expression looks crazed and out of touch of reality. Nothing new there though..
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

"She's a blithering idiot!"

"That's funny our kids aren't the ones being educated!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn