Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Everybody will have a happier Thanksgiving’ thanks to executive amnest

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Everybody will have a happier Thanksgiving’ thanks to executive amnesty

According to the Examiner Joe Newby Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the California Democrat once labeled “mind-numbingly stupid” by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C. said that everyone would have a happier Thanksgiving due to President Obama’s executive amnesty, Charlie Spiering said on Twitter. She also compared Obama’s action to the Emancipation Proclamation and claimed that by granting a form of amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, Obama is helping secure the southern border.
    “Pelosi says because of Obama’s executive amnesty, ‘everybody will have a happier Thanksgiving,'” Spiering tweeted. The comment sparked a great deal of outrage and mockery on Twitter.
    “Pelosi is a mental midget,” one person said in response. “The woman is slowly losing what little is left of her mind,” another person added. “Pelosi makes turkeys look intelligent,” a third critic tweeted.

Dennis Miller Said it Best!!!

http://gopthedailydose.com/nancy-pel...utive-amnesty/

Banned
    Nancy Pelosi Unchained – says San Francisco is the Model for “Living the Gospel”

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/1...living-gospel/

Nancy Pelosi Unchained – says San Francisco is the Model for “Living the Gospel” » Sons of Liberty Media
    sonsoflibertymedia.com
    Nancy Pelosi Unchained – says San Francisco is the Model for “Living the Gospel”

I hope that when you read that headline, you didn’t throw up a little in your mouth. I did. I really, truly almost lost my lunch when I first noticed this little nugget.

In a speech on Thanksgiving Day at the San Francisco Interfaith Council, Nancy Pelosi had the gall to say that her city, San Francisco, is the “model” for living the Gospel!
    “And I think that we have to challenge all of us in public policy, certainly not in San Francisco which is the model of living the gospel, but in public policy to say, it isn’t only what you think you did, it is what you did not do.”

(The pertinent bit comes at 20:30 in the video.)

Obviously, Nancy Pelosi has no idea what she is talking about. Her own religious leaders have at various times called for her excommunication, for her not to be allowed to receive communion (essentially cutting her off from fellowship with the body – which might as well be excommunication, no?), and told her that her political and cultural views were not in line with the Catholic church. But here she is pretending to understand her religion better than her own religious teachers.

Apparently Nancy missed the part of the New Testament when Jesus told sinners to “repent” or to “sin no more.” She missed the condemnations of murder (abortion), the admonitions against sexual sin and immorality, the teaching that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. San Francisco is no model for the Gospel, but much more akin to a modern day Sodom or Gomorrah.

Source
    Don't forget to Like SonsOfLibertyMedia.com on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/12/nancy-pelosi-unchained-says-san-francisco-model-living-gospel/

Nancy comes up to the podiumn at 15:49