Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nano Technology: Are you being watched?

(quote)

Nano Technology: Are you being watched?

Sun, 08/29/2010 - 13:00 | RFD America

Last year, I was roundly criticized for suggesting that the new Smart Grid was going to be used by the government to spy on Americans. I was laughed at, called stupid, and someone even left a comment claiming that my article was nothing more than "tom foolery." Well, who's laughing now? Smart Grid is about to go online, and your privacy and freedom of choice is about to go into the garbage, literally.

nano moleculeThe city of Cleveland, Ohio, is implementing a waste collection system that will electronically alert officials if residents aren't recycling as much of their garbage as the government thinks they should be. The fine for non-compliance is $100. How will they know? It's incredibly simple. Nano-technology has teamed up with the food packaging industry. The new breed of food packaging is intelligent. The packages know what day it is, what temperature it's being store at, and where it is. In fact, the nano RFID tags embedded in food packaging will be able to tell the waste collectors if it is in the right container. Check it out:

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/08 ... high-.html

Time/temperature indicators are a major share of intelligent packaging, with radio frequency identification data tags (RFIDs) forecasted to show the strongest growth in this category in the future.

It's only a matter of time before Smart Grid will know what is in your refrigerator and cupboards, and be able to transmit that information to any government agency that wants it. So what? What if the nanny state doesn't think you're buying enough food or the "right" kind of food for your family? How long do you think it would be before a social worker or other government official is knocking at your door?

I hate to say "I told you so," but I did. You're being watched by more and more people every day. And the worst part is that the people that are most interested in what you're doing are government employees who couldn't get a job anywhere else. What's in your refrigerator?

(quote)

http://rfdamerica.com/content/nano-tech ... ng-watched

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New World Order Smart Grid - Billions included in Obama stimilus

Monitoring and Control of our actions and habits

http://www.augustreview.com/issues/tech ... 00222156/#

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Burn your garbage in a 55 gal metal drum before disposing of