Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nanotech Exposed in Grocery Store Aisles

Nanotech Exposed in Grocery Store Aisles

Global Research, March 13, 2008
    Friends of the Earth

March 11, 2008 For Immediate Release

For more information contact:
    Nick Berning, 202-222-0748
    Ian Illuminato, 202-222-0735

Report finds Miller Light, Cadbury and other brands have toxic risks

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Untested nanotechnology is being used in more than 100 food products, food packaging and contact materials currently on the shelf, without warning or new FDA testing, according to a report released today by Friends of the Earth.

The report, Out of the Laboratory and onto Our Plates: Nanotechnology in Food and Agriculture, found nanomaterials in popular products and packaging including Miller Light beer, Cadbury Chocolate packaging and ToddlerHealth, a nutritional drink powder for infants sold extensively at health food stores including WholeFoods.

“Nanotech food was put on our plates without FDA testing for consumer safety,â€

AE

I have to honest, I have heard little about this. From what I am reading, this is a kind of manipulation of the chemical composition of packaging products, such as plastic?

No matter, it does not sound like any good can come from it.

I was also interested in the newsletter this article came from, very interesting group, their platform seems to be something everyone can take some time to learn more about.

I have always said that we have a lot to learn from the greatest generation of re-users ever, those how lived through the depression. My grandmother saved EVERYTHING (sometimes more than was reasonable, like styrofoam meat trays she had washed and stacked), but when she was doing it, there was not outlet yet for recycling except for newspapers. Amazing what she could do with stuff some might throw away (like used pantyhose, she would wash, cut into sections and tie off ends to keep onions and garlic in in the pantry).

Here in Oregon we have been at least on the beverage containers for a while, and that has actually helped to keep the streets much cleaner than they would have been.

In the past several years, I have NEVER bought any furniture, we have simply traded off old pieces for others through Craigslist and Freecycle, and given away a lot of things we did not want (might have made my grandmother proud!).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The quantum leap of a technicle creation of a new lifeform . From what i understand the evential outcome will be to live forever through manipulation of atoms and other matter .

Of course it will only be offered to the few .

Imo , it won't work . Very dangerous .

The more advanced we get the further from the facts of life and the more destructive and miserable we get .

I remember one Star Trek episode where tiny microscopic machines called "nanites" got loose, started replicating themselves, and took control of the ships computer system.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I remember one Star Trek episode where tiny microscopic machines called "nanites" got loose, started replicating themselves, and took control of the ships computer system.
    Hey...maybe we should send them to Mexico!!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Untested nanotechnology is being used in more than 100 food products, food packaging and contact materials currently on the shelf, without warning or new FDA testing, according to a report released today by Friends of the Earth.
    I wonder who got memos listing the 100 food products so that they could avoid consuming these items? I dont think any of the elites will be used as guinea pigs in this project.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn