Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

obama is the closer.

I was not a fan of the Bush administration and I am not a fan of the obama administration either. Both use propaganda.

This is from 2009.........more of the same.

Secretary Napolitano Meets With Private Sector Critical Infrastructure Leaders, Launches New Web Site
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Security is their leas concern,imo.

How about the security of our soldiers ?

How about securing their homeland when you send them to war with hands tied behind their backs .

Our troops are being worked 18 hours a day with little food and hardly any nessisities in remote areas .

We use to send them care packs but can't afford it now .

Some troop leaders are asking for vitimins and glasses that save their eyes ,socks to protct their feet and many other health related items , while these traitors support illegals and their large families.

Re: obama is the closer.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I was not a fan of the Bush administration and I am not a fan of the obama administration either. Both use propaganda.

Secretary Napolitano Meets With Private Sector Critical Infrastructure Leaders, Launches New Web Site
    People say they want to know what the government is doing. The easiest way to get the info out is on a web site, so that you don't have a news papers or TV stations editing it. It takes a web site to do that.

When they give you info you just call it propaganda. So, do you want to now what is going on or not?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: obama is the closer.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE

People say they want to know what the government is doing. The easiest way to get the info out is on a web site, so that you don't have a news papers or TV stations editing it. It takes a web site to do that.

When they give you info you just call it propaganda. So, do you want to now what is going on or not?
    I think the web sites are a good idea and an effective way to share info and take comments. But the government has to realize this....they have lied to us so many times that there are trust issues. You cant gain back trust in one day, it takes time.

If our government wants our trust back they are going to have to prove they are trusworthy. They will have to work to get that trust back. It can happen though, given some time. In the meantime, they will have to understand that comments that imply that we dont trust them are to be expected, given the history of our government lying through their teeth. Yes...I want to know what is going on...but I want the straighforward truth...good or bad. Give me the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12