Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano Riles Canadians By Suggesting 9/11 Terrorists Cro

Napolitano Riles Canadians By Suggesting 9/11 Terrorists Crossed Their Border

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano releases a statement clarifying that she knows the terrorists did not come through Canada, according to the Canadian TV network CTV, after backlash from earlier comments.

FOXNews.com
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano riled Canadian officials this week by suggesting that the Sept. 11 hijackers entered the United States through Canada, even though the 9/11 Commission determined they came to the United States from overseas.

The backlash prompted her to release a statement Tuesday night clarifying that she knows the terrorists did not come through Canada, according to the Canadian TV network CTV. In the statement, Napolitano stressed that Canada is a "close ally."

The kind words came after a confusing exchange on border security during a media interview.

Napolitano reportedly was asked to elaborate on comments about giving the Mexican and Canadian borders equal treatment, even though Canada is not experiencing a violent drug war.

"Yes, Canada is not Mexico, it doesn't have a drug war going on, it didn't have 6,000 homicides that were drug-related last year," she said. "Nonetheless, to the extent that terrorists have come into our country or suspected or known terrorists have entered our country across a border, it's been across the Canadian border. There are real issues there."

CTV reported that Napolitano was asked if she was referring to the Sept. 11 hijackers. She said: "Not just those but others as well."

Michael Wilson, Canada's ambassador in Washington said, "Unfortunately, misconceptions arise on something as fundamental as where the 9/11 terrorists came from."

Napolitano later clarified that there have been other instances in which suspected terrorists have tried to cross the Canadian border into the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first10 ... ed-border/

ELE

Janet from another planet is bad for America.

As horrible as it sounds and is, I have good reason to believe that 9/11 was an inside job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know she pissed THIS ( adopted) Canadian off to NO end! I have called DHS daily to express my displeasure. I sign every petition I can find, if I had a fax machine she'd be getting daily fax too!

I happen to know for a FACT that right after 9/11 happened there were FBI, ATF, CBC agents crawling all over Akwesasne ( St. Regis) Indian Reservation. They were trying to prove MY people ( Mohawks) smuggled these terrorists across the St. Lawrence. They NEVER proved it, but now Janet from another planet STILL wants to stick it on the Canadians.

ELE

History repeats itself.

nomas, I have the deepest regard for American and Canadian Indian groups. And can appreciate now more than ever how they must have felt when the Pilgrims and other groups be-friended them, stole their land and then tried to make the Indian populations assimilate to their lower culture. I am reminded of the book "Trail of Tears" as a way of explaining the brutality that was perpetrated against the Indian populations. It was the greatest disgrace and example of inhumanity in our country's history. Janet from another planet, is a moron, she and our Gov't are looking to scape goat other populations ( they view are vulnerable) to take the heat off of themselves (in my opinion). Who the H does Janet think she is?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing Janet is is that she is consistent when it comes to blaming and waring the world about White people.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

If we give her enough rope...
    <div>
    </div>

Thanks, ELE